Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2008, 01:59 AM   #31
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation
Default Re: Lakers = #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullit
Congratulations, Lakers! Well deserved!

Classy of you to say, Silverbullit.
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:59 AM   #32
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lakers clinch #1 West seed

Been a while...what a season
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:04 AM   #33
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Been a while...what a season
yep still a little hard to believe...
In any case its already a pointless accomplishment. Real season starts sat/sun ;)
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:09 AM   #34
john_d
just read'n.

john_d has decent reputation

im glad the season is over... it was one heck of a rollercoaster ride.

here's to me hoping kobe steps up in the playoffs.

HIGH FIVE LAKER FANS !!!!!
john_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:11 AM   #35
demirci
I hit open layups

demirci has an OK reputation so far

You know, a couple weeks ago Phil Jackson said they would probably need 57 wins to be the #1 seed. And that's exactly how many they needed. What a phenomenal coach! And he's psychic, too.
demirci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:15 AM   #36
sbw19
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
yep still a little hard to believe...
In any case its already a pointless accomplishment. Real season starts sat/sun ;)

Yeah it's pretty much us fans who celebrate regular season records the most, but at the same time securing HC advantage throughout conference playoff games is vital too. And winning 8 of 9 never hurts either. Gets momentum going.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:16 AM   #37
sbw19
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by demirci
You know, a couple weeks ago Phil Jackson said they would probably need 57 wins to be the #1 seed. And that's exactly how many they needed. What a phenomenal coach! And he's psychic, too.

You're right. I remember him saying that too.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:18 AM   #38
catquickspider
Serious playground baller

catquickspider has an OK reputation so far

I missed your green font sbw
catquickspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:21 AM   #39
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
your right, nobody expected you to land pau for free
Don't blame us
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:23 AM   #40
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn444Lakers
jealous much?

just playin...
lakers have always been my second favorite team..so no, not jealous. its the truth tho, who can honestly tell me they expected a player like pau for free?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:24 AM   #41
sbw19
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by catquickspider
I missed your green font sbw

Hey catquick! You know I'm getting older but my memory still serves me well. Glad to see some oldtimers like yourself still post here.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:24 AM   #42
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGrapes
are you bitter?
Old 04-16-2008, 02:28 AM   #43
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211269
Sorry but you will need all 3 stars to have huge games to beat the Pistons in a series. Rondo and the bench sure as hell wont beat Detroit. I wont believe it till I see it.

No, all three of our guys won't necessarily need to have huge games for us to beat Detroit. I think people forget how good our bench is and how well they have produced this year.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:29 AM   #44
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
lakers have always been my second favorite team..so no, not jealous. its the truth tho, who can honestly tell me they expected a player like pau for free?

It's too early to tell if the lakers got pau for "free", we'll have to see how critt turns out and who they draft with those first rounders. But yes, for now it looks like a steal.

Gasol pretty much swaped places with bynum for the regular season (and probably the playoffs), so really we're pretty much the same team at the beginning of the season minus bynum but add gasol. People forget this team was close to the number 1 seed when bynum was healthy
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:32 AM   #45
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn444Lakers
It's too early to tell if the lakers got pau for "free", we'll have to see how critt turns out and who they draft with those first rounders. But yes, for now it looks like a steal.

Gasol pretty much swaped places with bynum for the regular season (and probably the playoffs), so really we're pretty much the same team at the beginning of the season minus bynum but add gasol. People forget this team was close to the number 1 seed when bynum was healthy
half of the teams in the west have been close to the 1 seed all year
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: