Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-16-2008, 12:42 AM   #1
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here
Default Congragulations! Lakers BEST IN THE WEST!!!!

ITS THE END OF THE 3RD QRT, sasha jus made a 3, with 4 secs remianing vlad steals the ball and dunks it!

up by 30, i think its safe to say good job being the best team in the west [and in the league!]

GO LAKERS!

:mrburns

All laker fans, that actively use this forum, give your thoughts feelings and predictions
and feel free to join the party in the main forum as well

Last edited by Kobe=MVP07` : 04-16-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:43 AM   #2
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

R.I.P-Chick has decent reputationR.I.P-Chick has decent reputation
Default Re: Congragulations! Lakers BEST IN THE WEST!!!!

Gratz Lakers..
Now to continue this in the playoffs and bring me a parade in L.A SOON!!!

On a side note w00t first place!!!
R.I.P-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:50 AM   #3
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hell yea. Lakers #1. Who wouldv thought it prior to the season. Im glad to be a Laker fan, through the good and bad times. Our dedication to the Lakers is paying off and we are being rewarded!

ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:55 AM   #4
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

i know i started the thread, and i could edti, but i felt this deserved another post..

I was always a Laker fan, but a casual one, id watch a playoff games, talk basketball history.. then came the last year of dominance with the fab4 [malonepaytonkobeshaq] the playoffs that year is when i slowly became infatuated. They lost, the lakers traded shaq and my first full season as a full supporter, the Lakers were horrible yet i kept by them, always having hope [if stupid timthomas didnt make that shot, no doubt we would of been in the finals that year!!] and now to be here, im excited for a great playoff run!!!
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:06 AM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rollin' down the Imperial Highway
With a big nasty redhead at my side
Santa Ana winds blowin' hot from the north
And we as born to ride

Roll down the window put down the top
Crank up the Beach Boys baby
Don't let the music stop
We're gonna ride it till we just can't ride it no more

From the South Bay to the Valley
From the West Side to the East Side
Everybody's very happy
'Cause the sun is shining all the time
Looks like another perfect day

I love L.A.
I love L.A.

Look at that mountain
Look at those trees
Look at that bum over there, man
He's down on his knees
Look at these women
There ain't nothin' like 'em nowhere

Century Boulevard
Victory Boulevard
Santa Monica Boulevard
Sixth Street

I love L.A.
I love L.A.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:09 AM   #6
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Hell yea. Lakers #1. Who wouldv thought it prior to the season. Im glad to be a Laker fan, through the good and bad times. Our dedication to the Lakers is paying off and we are being rewarded!

I know this is wayyyyyy off topic, but I am so jealous I did not think of your screen name first!!

I really hate Tim Thomas. Maybe I will change my name to IhateSeanRooks!

Go Lakers! The hard work and patience has paid off!
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:41 AM   #7
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

whoo hoooooo!!!! I've been waiting for this day for sooo long!!!
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #8
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

BIG CONGRATS!!!

Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:52 AM   #9
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

BTrujillo has decent reputationBTrujillo has decent reputation

I can't seem to get this grin off my face... but the real season starts this weekend...and considering how tough the West will be I'm trying to minimize the celebration as much as possible...I do think this is a testament to their hard work and determination through adversity.

So lets celebrate our Lakers on top for tonight

BUT start getting ready for the real test that awaits.

GO LAKER NATION!
BTrujillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:55 AM   #10
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I LOVE LA!

SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:12 AM   #11
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

WOO HOO!!!!

Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:14 AM   #12
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

It's a pleasure to be a laker fan with you guys!!!

After 12 years of being a laker fan, this feels really good, especially after the last 3 seasons.

We all know the REAL season starts on saturday... CAN"T WAIT
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:20 AM   #13
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

GO LAKERS.. wow what a season!
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:22 AM   #14
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGrapes
I LOVE LA!

I LOVE LA!

It feels really good to be back in 1st place!!! We still have a long way to go, but I have faith in our team to get their.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:12 AM   #15
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The lakers do, indeed, deserve to receive heavy props for beating the west..seeing as how fierce this west side is...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: