Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-15-2006, 11:47 PM   #76
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb Help the helping hand...give aid to those in need...

This thread has already lost the original idea...Will an Asian guard ever make the NBA?!
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:50 PM   #77
Knine
I hit open layups

Knine has an OK reputation so far

Chen Jianghua can make it in the league if he tries his best and works hard. I think he has a good chance. Did anyone see him vs. USA a few weeks ago. He got to the hoop a few times. I think he's better then Sun Yue. Chen is quick. If he's only 17 then he has a great chance to make the league. I just wish he was bigger so he doesnt get pushed around too much. But this guy is quick. Yeah he has a good chance to play in the NBA soon.
Knine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:45 AM   #78
nikiboi
I Hit Open Layups

nikiboi has an OK reputation so far

He may not be a pure asian but Raymond Townsend, NBA point guard; the Golden State Warriors made him the first Filipino-American ever to be drafted in the first round of the NBA Draft
nikiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:23 PM   #79
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I cant find an African guard that developed in the NBA either. Basically Forwards and Centers. Wonder if most choose soccer over bball or the same situation like Asia (as mentioned by JtoIzzo).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:40 PM   #80
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

Yes there will be. Not anytime soon.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 02:34 PM   #81
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I cant find an African guard that developed in the NBA either. Basically Forwards and Centers. Wonder if most choose soccer over bball or the same situation like Asia (as mentioned by JtoIzzo).
I think the soccer reason, along with the poor coaching, and the probable lack of places to train are all part of the overall picture. That's changing, though. You have Sam Vincent as the coach of the Nigerian national team. If anyone would know how to develop guards to play in the League, it would be him.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:54 PM   #82
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

isnt luol deng african, i think he was born in the UK but hes parents are from sudan
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:17 AM   #83
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Will an Asian guard ever make the NBA?

His name is Jeremy Lin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikiboi
He may not be a pure asian but Raymond Townsend, NBA point guard; the Golden State Warriors made him the first Filipino-American ever to be drafted in the first round of the NBA Draft

The Philippines also have 4 Fil-American players who are playing in the NCAA Division I tournament right now.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #84
BlitzForce
Kids at the park dunk on me

BlitzForce has an OK reputation so far

Chris Tang might be next

Still in high school, and getting recruitment interest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OEitS-vJpk
BlitzForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:00 AM   #85
1Time4YourMind
Great young streetballer

1Time4YourMind has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzForce
Chris Tang might be next

Still in high school, and getting recruitment interest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OEitS-vJpk
Dunks were in traffic at least... but it's still one of those HS vids. Amazing that the guys only a soph tho
1Time4YourMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:14 AM   #86
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
yes. just wait for it.

BINGO
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: