Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #31
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Phx @ portland

why would the jazz starters play if they didn't want to win?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #32
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32

Yah I caught Eddie Johnson saying he didnt see a punch either. I'll go with your word over the Blazers homer.

Do you get on your knees for Amare after every game? God nothing is more annoying than player fans. So if Amare got traded do you become a fan of the team he goes to lol. Take his word for it, Skinner is going to be suspended either way.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #33
typinoutofarse
I airball my layups

typinoutofarse has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash
Who would they play if they win?
Spurs
typinoutofarse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:27 PM   #34
ryantheporchkid
No Pun Intended

ryantheporchkid has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Do you get on your knees for Amare after every game? God nothing is more annoying than player fans. So if Amare got traded do you become a fan of the team he goes to lol. Take his word for it, Skinner is going to be suspended either way.

I'm willing to make an avatar bet for an indefinite amount of time. You could use the most raunchy **** imaginable if Skinner gets suspended. He didn't even through a punch. There I even tried to talk you out of it.
ryantheporchkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:28 PM   #35
typinoutofarse
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
why would the jazz starters play if they didn't want to win?
They dont want fans thinking they might be scared of a 1st round match up with spurs
Old 04-16-2008, 11:28 PM   #36
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
God nothing is more annoying than player fans.

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:31 PM   #37
GreatHILL
Local High School Star

GreatHILL has no real reputation yet.

finally nothin but suns bench players!
GreatHILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:32 PM   #38
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What does Amare have to do with the post you quoted? You are really reaching. Ive been a Suns fan since I was 6 (92-93). Favorite players have been Charles Barkely, Wesley Person, Oliver Miller, Rex Chapman, Amare Stoudemire. Notice how they were all Suns players?

Now lets talk about you? **** even your own fans disown you.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:37 PM   #39
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This guy just said Wesley Person...LMFAO.....

Wow 6 fans on this board. They are just trying to be diplomatic all the time and can't always say what they think with out trolls like you calling them homers. It reminds me of when republicans call democrats "liberals" as if it's a bad word.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:38 PM   #40
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Portlands starters are getting outscored by the Suns scrubs. I thought they wanted to get to .500.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:38 PM   #41
typinoutofarse
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Portlands starters are getting outscored by the Suns scrubs. I thought they wanted to get to .500.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:39 PM   #42
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

lol...Your not peddling Stromile is the GOAT of the NBA.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:40 PM   #43
typinoutofarse
I airball my layups

Quote:
lol...Your not peddling Stromile is the GOAT of the NBA.
Wow what a kiss arse
Old 04-16-2008, 11:44 PM   #44
typinoutofarse
I airball my layups

[quote=RoseCity07]It's Portland @ Phoenix.

LaMarcus is is beasting Amare but Amare is scoring easy baskets.
Amare 15 min 12 points 5/7fg
LaMarcus 28 min 9 points 4/16
Beasting
Old 04-16-2008, 11:53 PM   #45
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

This is looking like a high school game. The Suns bench looks so bad compared to the Suns starters. They can't get a bucket in the paint. LaMarcus doesn't even look like he is trying any more.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: