Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #16
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 1st round set, #1 LAL vs #8 DEN

The anchor to a great team is unity on and off the court. one of the reasons we are feared by many teams
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:59 PM   #17
GMW
Local High School Star

GMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuppersGB
Where abouts are you from?
Flanders :)

this series won't be easy but it's still the best matchup we could get. I got the Lakers in 5.
GMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:07 PM   #18
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMW
Flanders :)

this series won't be easy but it's still the best matchup we could get. I got the Lakers in 5.

Remember, you need to pick me up some Westvleteren 12 degrees!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 03:32 PM   #19
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I might be heading to Denver the weekend of the 26th. I might just catch game three there!!!!

GO LAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #20
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Cant waiiiitttt. Although the West is tough everywhere, we have a very favorable route to the WCF as we avoid all the experienced playoff tested teams like Phx, SA, and Dallas.

If this team comes out focused with that killer mentality, no doubt in my mind they take this. My prediction would be win the first 2, go 1 of 2 at denver and finish it off in 5 at LA.

Sunday 12 30..journey back to the top begins
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #21
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm thinking 5 games too... I just can't see Denver suddenly discovering defense...
Jackson will own Karl when it comes to coaching and the time between games will give our coaching staff the chance to really go over the adjustments/gameplan with the kids...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:36 PM   #22
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

ESPN First-Round predictions:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...?series=denlal
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #23
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was reading another forum, and someone thinks Coby Karl can leak our playbook to his dad, George Karl, and even said "Why else would lakers keep him in the d-league".
loool

I found it pretty humorous.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #24
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 04-17-2008, 09:18 PM   #25
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTrujillo
here it is....

L.A. Lakers vs. Denver

Sunday, April 20: Denver at L.A. Lakers, 3 p.m.
Wednesday, April 23: Denver at L.A. Lakers, 10:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 26: L.A. Lakers at Denver, 5:30 p.m.
Monday, April 28: L.A. Lakers at Denver, 10:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 30: Denver at L.A. Lakers, TBA, if necessary
Friday, May 2: L.A. Lakers at Denver, TBA, if necessary
Sunday, May 4: Denver at L.A. Lakers, TBA, if necessary

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

those are eastern times, correct?
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #26
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGrapes
those are eastern times, correct?

I believe so. They usually post most of the timings based on the east coast most of the time.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:49 PM   #27
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
I believe so. They usually post most of the timings based on the east coast most of the time.

that is correct! and, we will still have the PimpCast or whatever game Cast we do, so it will serve as a reminder!

I already put the games into my Microsoft Outlook calendar!

Old 04-17-2008, 10:56 PM   #28
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

honestly, the Lakers got the most favorable playoff scenario possible:
a) denver in 1st round.
b) does not have to face BOTH Suns and Spurs, no matter what.

If the seedings hold:
1st Denver
then Utah
then Spurs

Not bad.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:10 PM   #29
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
honestly, the Lakers got the most favorable playoff scenario possible:
a) denver in 1st round.
b) does not have to face BOTH Suns and Spurs, no matter what.

If the seedings hold:
1st Denver
then Utah
then Spurs

Not bad.
I'll take it ... but right now im not worried about next series im worried about first game of the first series. but yes we do have the inside track to the ship then probably celtics like the old days that i wasnt around for lol go LA!!!
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:28 AM   #30
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

Ah man i seriously cant wait. 3.00 aka 8.00 for me . we're gona show all those laker haters what team basketball is all about!
this is gona be an awsome game. ah man i m bored at the moment just sat here waiting for that sunday game

LAKERS FOR LIFE!!!!!
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: