Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-16-2006, 10:27 AM   #16
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Jamal is our best player, and if Isiah plays him right, he can be the sixth man of the year. Our backcourt is the most talented in the NBA, but Francis has GOT to go for a pass first point guard that will allow Marbury more shots, and let him shift to the SG position. Jamal is perfect where he is.

Stephon can not play shooting guard... every time he plays at sg he fails miserably... remember last year a game against boston when he played sg and Davis absolutly burned him?
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:30 AM   #17
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty
Stephon can not play shooting guard... every time he plays at sg he fails miserably... remember last year a game against boston when he played sg and Davis absolutly burned him?
Yeah, true. This also means that if we dont trade Francis for a larger SG, who can play some D, we are gonna get ****ed through the ass by guys like AI, Wade, RJ, VC, etc. Maybe the QRich for Miles proposal isnt bad after all......
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:44 AM   #18
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

LOL, get a ****ing life. I never said BEST, I said TALENTED you ****ing ten year old moron. If you truly believe that Barbosa, Bell, Foye, James, Stackhouse, and Harris even TOUCH our three, then you honestly need some help. I didnt mention Nash, Davis, or Terry because they ARE better then our guys, but you really have to learn to read.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:02 AM   #19
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Stop with all the lies you ignorant a$$heads.

Nash, Barbosa, Raja Bell > Marbury, Francis, Crawford

James, Davis, Foye > Marbury, Francis, Crawford

Terry, Stackhouse, Harris > Marbury, Francis, Crawford

quit dreaming morons.

wow this clown is back. u dont know anything about basketball and u are in a basketball forum. how the hell those backcourts are better then what we have. last year francis and marbury had the worst years of there careers. if marbury and francis play at the top of there games with crawford there is no way those other backcourts is better u loser.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:03 PM   #20
mr. chew
I hit open layups

mr. chew has an OK reputation so far

James, Davis, Foye > Marbury, Francis, Crawford??

foye hasnt even played a game in the NBA. lets not compare them just yet buddy. also, mike james is just as selfish, if not more than marbury. lets just see how him and KG get along.

i agree jamal is inconsistent. i attribute that to larry browns inconsistent lineups in the early to mid part of the season. he really didnt have a defined role in that system. once LB knew how to utilize him, i think he became a better player. lets remember, jamal has a knack for the big shot, and i think isiah will use him the same way. he was the only one that played hard from game 1 to 82 last season. once upon a time, we had a knick names john starks who ALWAYS was inconsistent. but we loved the fact that he played with his heart on his sleeve. jamal may not be as intense as starks at least defensively, but i think he can fill a similar role, if isiah plays his cards right.
mr. chew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:49 PM   #21
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Yeah, true. This also means that if we dont trade Francis for a larger SG, who can play some D, we are gonna get ****ed through the ass by guys like AI, Wade, RJ, VC, etc. Maybe the QRich for Miles proposal isnt bad after all......
Told you that trade would work out. I just worked out the numbers on their contracts and Miles has 4 years left on his contract as well as Rich. Miles is earning only 25,000$ more which is not that big of a deal.

Overall: Miles is a better player, you guys would probably MAYBE start him. He can block shots too.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:11 PM   #22
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Davis > Crawford we can agree on that. James > Marbury because he can shoot better and score AND play better defense. And Francis is = to Foye right now because Foye hasnt played any games yet but its obvious Stevie Franchise is used goods.

Yeah, the guys I listed ARE MORE TALENTED DUMBA$$. Stackhouse is clearly better. As well as James and Barbosa are way better.And Harris and Foye both have bright futures which is worth 100x as much as those clowns you have who cant even win when they spending 120 mill.

And I need to learn to read? Every single Knicks fan gets clowned for being illiterate mrons so stop opening your trap you hypocritical bum.

hahahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahha

marbury > mike jamse

jamal crawford > davis

francis >>>>>>> foye

get some knowledge dumb f u c k

hahahahahha at skywalker
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:33 PM   #23
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation

Crawford improved greatly last year.

Skywalker, FYI: this thread is not about who is best. Its about one dude saying I like Crawford and never want to see him traded.

He likes Crawford and so do I. If you don't that's your privilege.

But don't hijack the thread! Start your own.

You can start a "all the people (including my 93-year-old grandma) play basketball way better than Crawford" thread or the "Knicks suck thread," or " the Raptors are the best team in the galaxy even though the don't win much thread" or even ask "how can I get professional help for my delusions?" But please start your own thread that we can answer or ignore. Have fun!

Last edited by oldknickfan : 08-16-2006 at 06:37 PM.
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:41 PM   #24
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far

Mike James was better than Marbury last season. Marbury got his ankles busted up by Mike James too. IDK if Craw is better than Davis but it is close. Craw is better at threes. Both Marbury and Crawford will be better than james and Davis this upcoming season though.
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:34 AM   #25
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

wow learn to read he said he was better LAST YEAR. a lot of guys were better then marbury last year because marbury had the worst season of his career. but u can not say he is better then marbury. remember he was in his contract year a lot of guys play better in there contract years.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:49 PM   #26
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

LOL, Skywalker is so stupid, I already started skipping over his posts when I see them because it isnt worth reading. What a waste of flesh.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:23 PM   #27
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
LOL, Skywalker is so stupid, I already started skipping over his posts when I see them because it isnt worth reading. What a waste of flesh.

What flesh? He is just a misguided spirit!
Old 08-18-2006, 02:52 PM   #28
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

I dont get it. Is Skywalker a Knicks fan?
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:38 PM   #29
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
No he's a Minnesota and Toronto fan.
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:37 PM   #30
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24

No his psychiatrist is! That's why Skywalker hates Knick fans. LOL
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: