Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 07-09-2006, 11:26 PM   #16
deper1hole
I Hit Open Layups

Default let them both go

Dunlevy has been as much of a disappointment as foyle. Both has given the warriors a unsatificing performances. Their contracts are more valuable than their skill. I doubt that we can trade dunleavy without an attactment. Trading him is better than trading fisher. If we want to go to the playoff, we need to cut players who can play with more consistency. Trading murphy is a good idea, even though he is match up to his potential. He will give you the points and the rebounds every single game. However, murphy is one of the player that you have to trade because he isn't the type of player we need in the warrior offense. We need PF that is more atletic, quicker, and physical at the post. We want PF that can run up and down the floor easily. Hopefully, we can trade dunlevy and murphy for a forward that can pose a threat at the offence like harrington or something. This will take the presure off JR and the Boom Dizzle!
deper1hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:54 PM   #17
problym_chyld04
I airball my layups

I'd be re-negotiating contracts or just be getting rid of about everybody since everybody's overpaid on that team like a mini-NY Knick team; but i would get rid of Dunleavy b4 i'd get rid of Murphy
problym_chyld04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:29 AM   #18
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

I think the first one traded should be Troy. I think Ike is slowly earning more minutes and him and Biedriens are the future front-court.
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:25 AM   #19
wally_world
M0derator

keep Murphy, he plays like Nowitzki and may become one in the future... and he rebounds better than Dirk...

Get rid of Dunleavy... omg...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 04:51 PM   #20
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

I believe Dunleavy could thrive under Nelson because he loves point forwards. When Dun is controlling the ball he's exponentially better than playing off it. Murphy could turn into Raef Lafrentz with better rebounding and worse shotblocking. Keep them for one more year and see how well they do under Nellie's guidance. I'm confident in both players to improve drastically next season. They will be fantasy league sleepers and on my fantasy team no doubt.
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:19 PM   #21
tgwillie63
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Portland would take Murphy and Dunleavy but Golden State won't take anything Portland is willing to give up....I think Dunleavy would do well in Coach Nates system and Miles would be great with Baron and Jason. But Golden State will never trade Dunleavy for Miles. To bad because all Miles wants is to play for a winning team, that is why he has the attitude. I understand why teams shy away from Miles. Maybe this year he will be different being a born again christian and all. Then again maybe not..LOL
tgwillie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 06:15 AM   #22
warriors23
Banned

trade both of them
warriors23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: