Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool
Default Carlisle will be the new coach

1) Jackson to the Knicks.
2) Skiles negotiating a deal with the Bucks. He was the #2 pick behind Carlisle in Milwaukee.
3) Boylan gets fired. Paxson says that changes will be made fast to get ready for the draft/summer.

It all adds up. Hopefully Carlisle is able to bring in his own staff. The current assistants are mostly assclowns that should've never been hired in the first place.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Carlisle will be the new coach

I'm glad that Skiles will get another chance so soon. He should still be the coach of the Bulls if it wasn't for lazy Ben Wallace. I wouldn't mind Rick Carlisle or Larry Brown at all but I'd prefer Jeff Van Gundy.

But I completely agree with you that this whole coaching staff (not just Jim Boylan) need to go. Paxson needs to hire a new head coach and an entire new coaching staff.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

Dak i guarantee you Carlisle is not the new head coach. He has a track record of bad communication with his players! He is a great x and o's guy, but the Bulls need someone with personality and the attribute of making players , key word here, WANT to win for him. I still am undecided(like paxson) on who the Bulls should bring in. At this point I might be leaning toward Van Gundy. He would still be coaching the Rockets if it weren't for T-Mac having second rounditis. I still am saying I want a black coach. If the Bulls hire a coach with no head coaching experience, it had better be one person, not Mark Jackson, Scottie Pippen. The Bulls told him to get experience first, but that's mother ****ing Scottie Pippen right there, and next to No. 23, no other player is more respected in Chicago, and the players would absolutely play their asses off for him. But it won't happen.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Yeah, Van Gundy is at the top of my list.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: