Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-17-2008, 09:42 PM   #151
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Denver Nuggets Will Upset Los Angeles Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Sadly,Thats True.

The average Laker's Game Thread has over 250 posts in it with Laker's homers from all post count sizes slobbering over Kobe's balls.

These Laker's homers would eat the lice out of Pau's head,and lick the outline of Lamar Odom's head star tatoo.

Clever. Got any more? How about comb The machine's knappy hair, or maintain phil jackson's goatee? I don't think I could ever be critical of the lakers or "get off the nuts" of any of their players. Oh goodness, never.

We to generalize, *********.
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #152
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.

RagingBull33 has decent reputationRagingBull33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
not going to happen, even though i wish it could. i like denver.
Are you just allergic to defense in general?
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:52 PM   #153
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull33
Are you just allergic to defense in general?

i value defense, it's half the game.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:59 PM   #154
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation
Default Re: Official Thread: WC Round #1 Lakers vs Nuggets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain
Definitely not. And you can ask any real Lakers fan. The Lakers might have the best bench in the league.

Smith, Kleiza, Najera > Sasha, Walton, Turiaf, Farmar
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:01 PM   #155
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Posts like this annoy me more than anything. "agenda". You think you're so much better when you do exactly the same. Pathetic, that's what you are. You'll probably delete these posts so whatever.

BTW, I'm one of the few that keeps ISH from turning into Lakerground.

You are a complete joke... you don't even know my posts or know me... if you did a$$clown, you would know I am a Laker fan and moderate who is as hard and critical on my own team as anyone.

You don't keep it real... you are like a broken down record player... on and on and on.. ad nauseum to the point where it is you that ruins the forum more than those so-called Laker homers you are fighting against.

Please, don't do anyone any favors by being the self-appointed ISH Caped Crusader you think you are....

Geez.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:01 PM   #156
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i value defense, it's half the game.

Defense wins championships!

Old 04-17-2008, 10:03 PM   #157
High Potential
Best poster ever

High Potential has decent reputation

Does anyone else think that JR with his elite size and athleticism, could do a great job gaurding Kobe if he put his mind to it? I never payed much attention to his defense so I wouldn't be one to rate it. Has anyone ever seen him focus up and try %100 on the defensive end of the floor?
High Potential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:05 PM   #158
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Potential
Does anyone else think that JR with his elite size and athleticism, could do a great job gaurding Kobe if he put his mind to it? I never payed much attention to his defense so I wouldn't be one to rate it. Has anyone ever seen him focus up and try %100 on the defensive end of the floor?

Yes, but like many other players in the league, they will have to double team Kobe to be effective, just like the Lakers will have to double team Melo, IMO.

Old 04-17-2008, 10:07 PM   #159
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Official Thread: WC Round #1 Lakers vs Nuggets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Smith, Kleiza, Najera > Sasha, Walton, Turiaf, Farmar
Lol. Absolutely not.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:09 PM   #160
omarnyc
Local High School Star

omarnyc has an OK reputation so far

it wouldnt suprise me if denver won the series...and when did the lakers become this great defensive team? they wanna play the same up and down style that denver plays, whoever thinks this series is not gonna be a scoring fest is crazy.
omarnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:10 PM   #161
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
/End Statement.

if you were not a ****** maybe you'd have a girlfriend.

aha, thats a pretty clever "Come Back"

RETARD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I dont care what fan you are, nice Avy! LOL

I need to see that full sized! haha

Here you go SoCalMike...

More can be found here...

Pac-10 Hotties

Pac-10 mamis are the best...

But ASU chics are the Greatest baby!!!

Last edited by NASH = BEST : 04-17-2008 at 10:13 PM.
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #162
SoCalMike

Quote:
Are you the pompous imbecile that you appear to be? It makes sense. Most people root for the players they identify with the most.

Once again, you have no clue... what player am I rooting for? You are a freaking nut job... its scary because you have no ability to rationalize what is real and what you make up in your scary mind. Freaking stalker material.

I am done... go ahead and get the last word in, we all know you will

Old 04-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #163
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Nah Kobe would expose him one on one. Especially if he's determined to score. Usually the players who do well against Kobe are ones that have defended him many time in the past.

Double teams abound on both sides in this series. I look for Kobe to have a pretty good amount of assists.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #164
High Potential
Best poster ever

High Potential has decent reputation

I really think we as Lakers fans should fear the Nuggets alot more than we currently seem to be. Our biggest weakness (without Bynum out there) is defense. Nuggets biggest strengths are offense and unpredictability. One of our best assets is our bench but Denver has Nene, Najera, Kleiza and JR Smith, I don't think we can count on having that advantage. Kobe and Iverson can go point for point. Pau can be shut down by Camby and Melo needs a double team and Phil hates doubleteams. The X-factor of this series it seems, is once again the great Lamar Odom. Ben then again, they are coached by George Karl and we are coached by Phil GOAT Jackson. I think we can beat the Nuggets, but it will be alot harder than expected by most Lakers fans it seems.
High Potential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:35 PM   #165
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

every time JR tries to guard Kobe he looks stupid. He is too slow laterally to stick Kobe. Kobe just blows by him or gets blocking calls. Kobe should have an incredibly easy time scoring this series.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: