Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-16-2008, 10:59 PM   #31
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Thread: WC Round #1 Lakers vs Nuggets

Personally, I think the Lakers in any playoff series is going to be challenged. That is not to say that they will or won't win, but at the same time, they do seem to have that Jeckyl and Hyde thing going on and you never know which team will show up.

Denver has a ton of experience and good coaching, so they will be challenging. If they "right" Lakers show up with intensity and focus, its a series they can win.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:59 PM   #32
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If we had a healthy Bynum I say we would sweep for damn sure.
But this could be a hard on. I also say Lakers in 6.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:05 PM   #33
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
If we had a healthy Bynum I say we would sweep for damn sure.
But this could be a hard on. I also say Lakers in 6.

It would be an advantage for the Lakers to have Bynum in their arsenal, I agree... but we have yet to see Pau play against the Nuggs as a Laker, so who knows how that will or won't work... I am actually kinda curious.

Also, defensively Ariza's length defensively could give AI problems if he was available as well.

Old 04-16-2008, 11:09 PM   #34
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
If we had a healthy Bynum I say we would sweep for damn sure.But this could be a hard on. I also say Lakers in 6.

Excuses, excuses, excuses, I'm sick of it. It's like me saying if we had a healthy Nene, a coach that knows what he's doing and a team that was committed to playing defense, we'd easily win.

Quote:
But this could be a hard on.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:11 PM   #35
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lakers in 3, 8, or 4
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:19 PM   #36
Bond007
Serious playground baller

Bond007 has an OK reputation so far

This is the matchup i wanted for the lakers , denver instead of Mavs
Bond007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:22 PM   #37
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

Iverson, Melo and JR better show their hoodness and kick the crap out of the LA *******.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:29 PM   #38
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHonestTruth
Iverson, Melo and JR better show their hoodness and kick the crap out of the LA *******.

I hope they bring it too... it will make for an exciting series!!!!!!!

Old 04-16-2008, 11:42 PM   #39
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation

Both teams playing well lately, but pace favors the Lakers because of their depth. LA in 5.
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:50 PM   #40
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

Denver in 6.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:53 PM   #41
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
Denver in 6.

Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:00 AM   #42
lxlHoTsAuSelxl
Serious playground baller

lxlHoTsAuSelxl has no real reputation yet.

None of these playoff matches are going to be easy in the west but glad to see its gonna be the nuggets instead of mavs*heck even the warriors*. The only reason I find this match alittle tough is because EVERY daymn team take it up an extra 2notches cause its the LAKERS. Heck in the regular season how many bench warmers and nobodys got to put up career numbers? It would be sweet to see Spurs take on the Suns in the first round though but don't think thats going to happen.
lxlHoTsAuSelxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:04 AM   #43
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Lakers need to defend and limit the bad shots. You can't give this team leakout opportunities..
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #44
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
It would be an advantage for the Lakers to have Bynum in their arsenal, I agree... but we have yet to see Pau play against the Nuggs as a Laker, so who knows how that will or won't work... I am actually kinda curious.

Also, defensively Ariza's length defensively could give AI problems if he was available as well.

I'll say this about the frontline situation. Bynum was a problem for us earlier on because he was too strong for Camby and way too big for K and we had no Nene. Nene is about the only guy we have that could put a body on him and push him around. Pau? Well he's just the type of player I could see Kenyon owning defensively.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:15 AM   #45
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
I forgot how stupid it was to believe that Denver actually stands a chance of beating L.A. in the playoffs. In your eyes, Denver has no chance right? you're dieing to say LA in 4 but don't want to sound like a homer. Get over it, LA isn't that great and their only 7 games ahead of Denver. Any team in the Western conference playoffs has a chance of beating one another.

Just out of curiousity, how many "dummy" emotes did you give to the guys that were saying Warriors would beat the Mavs last year?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: