Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-26-2008, 12:51 AM   #1
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default AAargg! I Hate 2k8 Online Losers!

i should have remembered why i stopped playing online. i haven't played in months but tonight i wanted to see what's up online again. so tonight i got on and played a good 3 games without any trouble with anybody. then this loser crybaby gets pounded on and want to abuse exploits and leave me hanging till i quit. fuc* that ****!
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:55 AM   #2
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: AAargg! I Hate 2k8 Online Losers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
i should have remembered why i stopped playing online. i haven't played in months but tonight i wanted to see what's up online again. so tonight i got on and played a good 3 games without any trouble with anybody. then this loser crybaby gets pounded on and want to abuse exploits and leave me hanging till i quit. fuc* that ****!
im getting my xbox back this week from the red rings of doom we should play
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:59 AM   #3
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
im getting my xbox back this week from the red rings of doom we should play
same here, getting mine back prob. around the 10th. When you getting yours back?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:09 PM   #4
RandomBalla55
Local High School Star

RandomBalla55 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues

Solution: quit playing the lobbies. Those dudes are dickheads.

You got an XBox 360? I'll gladly play you. I don't try to exploit any of the BS (ie. constant pick and rolls, etc..)

GT: XFactor416
RandomBalla55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

We should try to get a league going once we all get our 360's back.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:46 AM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i got my 360 back, and i ****ing hate these quitters, i was playing a top 300 guy just now and i was down most of the game... in the 4th i rape him and come from down 11 to up 7 with a minute to go, so we play it out and with 2.1 seconds left he pauses and quits (im up 9)... how gay

i was the nuggets and he was the lakers @ LA

beat him at his house and ***** quits

anyone who is down to play me and wont quit

my XBL GT is lakersk0be24

yes with a 0 (zero) instead of the normal o
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #7
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
i got my 360 back, and i ****ing hate these quitters, i was playing a top 300 guy just now and i was down most of the game... in the 4th i rape him and come from down 11 to up 7 with a minute to go, so we play it out and with 2.1 seconds left he pauses and quits (im up 9)... how gay

i was the nuggets and he was the lakers @ LA

beat him at his house and ***** quits

anyone who is down to play me and wont quit

my XBL GT is lakersk0be24

yes with a 0 (zero) instead of the normal o
I saw you online a couple of days ago...

I gotta get my 2k8 copy back so I can pound you.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: