Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-18-2008, 10:31 AM   #1
Purple Reign
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Purple Reign has not been impressing people
Default Ariza

This may have been posted before and I am just too lazy to search for it, but with all of the Bynum updates, when is Trevor coming back? His perimeter D can be of great use to the Lakers, especially playing Denver with all the slashers/shooters they have. Also, Lakers in 5.

Any thoughts?
Purple Reign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Ariza

he out for the season. we can hello again to trev next season.
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree that ariza would be a great help not only the first round but throughout the whole Western Conference playoffs due to all of the sharpshooters in the west. i also have no idea as to when he wil be returning, and yes i agree lakers in five but it isnt going to be easy by any terms this will be a very hard matchup for us but i believe we will pull it out rather quickly.
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #4
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

Yes he would be really usefull. guarding smith or even melo for parts of the game, but sorry guys im sure as hell that hes out for the season. i think bynum has the posibillity to come back mid way through, but im not sure if trev has even be cleared to run?
Old 04-18-2008, 11:56 AM   #5
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/players/playerpage/498272
this article says hes questionable for playing at some time in the series against denver so maybe a chance we will see him in the first round which i doubt but maybe deeper in the playoffs it we get there
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you guys think we will re-sign him? He is a free agent if I am not mistaken. Maybe a real cheap 1-yr deal
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Do you guys think we will re-sign him? He is a free agent if I am not mistaken. Maybe a real cheap 1-yr deal

I guarantee 100% that they will re-sign Ariza, unless there is permanent damage to his foot or something. He's worth it and has upside, IMO.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:31 PM   #8
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

hell yes we need him for next season
Old 04-19-2008, 12:09 PM   #9
Robster89
Serious playground baller

Robster89 has decent reputationRobster89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas

Trev is already signed for next year, his contract expires after next season, not after this season.
Robster89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #10
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robster89
Trev is already signed for next year, his contract expires after next season, not after this season.
Are you sure about that?
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:38 PM   #11
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

Ariza would help us tremendously against JR Smith and just defensively on other end. Hope he comes back soon!
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:39 PM   #12
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedor - Laker
Ariza would help us tremendously against JR Smith and just defensively on other end. Hope he comes back soon!

Actually, against AI... I beleive he guarded him during the season and did a great job on him with his length... disrupted AI's flow.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:46 PM   #13
nbaLAker
Can barely lace up my sneakers

nbaLAker has an OK reputation so far

i heard that he could be available further into the playoffs but i think thats just baloney media tactics from phil jackson because in reality the x-rays came out negative and trevors bone needs to heal completely so he's probably not going to play this year sucks but its for the better
nbaLAker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:26 PM   #14
Emile
National High School Star

Emile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected poster

He"ll suit up latter on in the playoffs. Phil said so today. Not yet though.
Emile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:27 PM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emile
He"ll suit up latter on in the playoffs. Phil said so today. Not yet though.

Oh man we could use him against phoenix.
He can help limit nash's use of the passing lanes and draw several fouls on their big men as he tends to shoot a good amount of free throws for a role player.

And maybe he can dunk on grant for us again
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: