Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-13-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Ever been owned by a game?

Have you ever played a game that you got stuck on or just plain couldn't finish it or that frustrated you....and you just said, "fukc it, this game is outta here!"

My first experience with that was Master Blaster....an old school game for the NES I believe.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:58 PM   #2
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Ever been owned by a game?

I don't consider it 'OWNED" by a came, but in Guitar Hero 2, I've been stuck on Jordan on expert for the longest time.It's sohard. I've 4 starred TTFAF in GH3 on expert, but came no where near beating Jordan.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #3
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

I can't think of any great examples, but I'm sure I'll think of some soon. However, I remember when I first played Fight Night Round 3, I tried to throw the Special Punch every time, because it worked for me at my friend's house, and for the first few fights I was frustrated and wanted to quit. However, I stopped doing that, and now the game seems awesome.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:17 AM   #4
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

I never flipped the first ever Mario brothers!

DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:12 AM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hell where do i even start?

That original Ninja Turtles game for NES (still the hardest game ever)
Every Tomb Raider game ever made

hell now that i think about it the list of games i've beaten is only like 10 games long lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:50 AM   #6
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Hell where do i even start?

That original Ninja Turtles game for NES (still the hardest game ever)
l
Heck yea. God damn that electric seaweed.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 05:07 AM   #7
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

ninja gaiden
devil may cry 3

nuff said
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:23 AM   #8
apriorist
High School Starter

apriorist has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Have you ever played a game that you got stuck on or just plain couldn't finish it or that frustrated you....and you just said, "fukc it, this game is outta here!"

My first experience with that was Master Blaster....an old school game for the NES I believe.

Wow, man, you're going wayyyyy back with Blaster Master. That was a great game, but it was very hard. Couldn't beat it. Ninja Gaiden was also impossible.
apriorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 10:42 AM   #9
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
ninja gaiden
devil may cry 3

nuff said

really? those are 2 of my favourite games.... especially Ninja Gaiden.

you just gotta unleash the crazy combo master within.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:33 AM   #10
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

GTA 3 for PS2, back then, I couldn't finish the game, or even get to all the islands. I just sold it later.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:51 AM   #11
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

The original Zelda for the NES. I played it as a kid and kept dying in the same temples. Over and over. For years.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:29 PM   #12
The Myth
Banned

The Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

The first game that I could not beat was friggin Donkey Kong 64 for the N64. I got all the way to the final boss (where you box King K Rule.. or whatever his name is) and I could only get to the part where tiny goes in his shoe and shoots his toes. I finally quit playing it because I could NOT beat it... this was about 6 or 7 years ago. This past summer I found my good ol N64 and started where I left off and beat it on my second try.. I guess I just sucked back then. It's also the funnest game I have ever played.
The Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:33 PM   #13
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hmm, the last game was Final Fantasy XII, a couple of weeks ago. There's this damned boss i can't defeat.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #14
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Back in the day there were quite a bit of games that "owned" me. The SNES had some hard ass games.

Contra III always kicked my ass. Super Ghouls and Ghosts is the hardest game ever.

These days the only time a game owns me is when I lose interest and quit playing. Never because something is so hard I think it's impossible.

Last edited by LJJ : 03-15-2008 at 02:44 PM.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #15
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Heck yea. God damn that electric seaweed.

That brings back memories. I can't remember the scene exactly, but I remember electric seaweed, and frustration.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: