Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 04-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #361
nicknamefrank
Serious playground baller

nicknamefrank has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: #2 Pistons vs #7 Sixers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
Both teams played hard.
nicknamefrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:02 PM   #362
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
When i said the pistons were gonna win i was meaning the entire series. But i did expect the pistons to lose Game 1, but if the pistons play the way they did last night then they might lose the series.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:57 PM   #363
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just printed out my tickets for game 3 on friday. last time i was at a sixers playoffs game was game 3 against detroit and they won. hope this turns out the same
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:05 PM   #364
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

you're MR BIG SHOT!!! maKe those big shots or at least TRY don't send it to Tayshuan Prince who's been shooting duds all season
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #365
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP

BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
Both teams played hard.

Let's be honest here, the 76ers played hard....the Pistons did not.
BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:17 PM   #366
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryantGasol89
Let's be honest here, the 76ers played hard....the Pistons did not.
u are mistaken
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lObRhoWcqaw
Old 04-21-2008, 07:19 PM   #367
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
just printed out my tickets for game 3 on friday. last time i was at a sixers playoffs game was game 3 against detroit and they won. hope this turns out the same

How much did u get raped?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:27 PM   #368
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How much did u get raped?

somehow,the ticket price didnt go up. mezzanine level,2 tickets. section 211. only $110.70. tickets were $45 each.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:37 PM   #369
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
somehow,the ticket price didnt go up. mezzanine level,2 tickets. section 211. only $110.70. tickets were $45 each.

Are you serious? $45 each? I dont believe you. The prices were too much for my liking. But of course I go after the 100 level or closer seats.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #370
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Are you serious? $45 each? I dont believe you. The prices were too much for my liking. But of course I go after the 100 level or closer seats.
no lie.$45.go thru the ticket buying process yourself just to check.I didn't check anything lower than mezzanine though.don't wanna blow my money in case its a blowout of the home team
Old 04-21-2008, 07:54 PM   #371
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
That doesn't sound too far off...I paid 55 each same vicinity for game 4.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:02 PM   #372
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP

BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #373
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Damn great game.
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #374
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
no lie.$45.go thru the ticket buying process yourself just to check.I didn't check anything lower than mezzanine though.don't wanna blow my money in case its a blowout of the home team

You're right...i checked the section you're at. No thanks. There are no tickets for Game 3. Game 4 tho (Friday). Might see if heads wanna roll. I checked off 6 tickets and LL Corners...total $532, about $88 a piece. Twice as much as we paid when we went to see Detroit last time. But playoffs, I'll see whats up. I like the center 6 myself, thats where I usually sit. See the whole court/game.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:24 PM   #375
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
You're right...i checked the section you're at. No thanks. There are no tickets for Game 3. Game 4 tho (Friday). Might see if heads wanna roll. I checked off 6 tickets and LL Corners...total $532, about $88 a piece. Twice as much as we paid when we went to see Detroit last time. But playoffs, I'll see whats up. I like the center 6 myself, thats where I usually sit. See the whole court/game.
I went to pistons/sixers playoffs in '05 I think it was?I had mezzanine then and the tickets were in the 80's so idk why they're low this year.but yeah I've only been lower level once it was on a corner and didn't like it that much.better than upper level but I didn't think it was 4 the money.plus they played the warriors and it was some kind of throwback night where they honored 2 older sixers players from the nationals. they even had the big screen in black and white and played old music.it was dumb.plus they lost by double digits.maybe 2 years ago I think
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: