Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-19-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board
Default Laker game superstitions?

Out of curiousity, do any of you have any superstitions during Laker games?
The right Jersey? What to eat? Crazy stuff like that?
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Laker game superstitions?

Actually i dont have any....um maybe i turn off the lights everytime i watch a game.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:24 PM   #3
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCV42

Wear my jersey, order pizza, have some beer.
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCV42
find your grape fruit roll yet?
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:55 PM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a friend who does what he and his brother call "The Crossing of the Streams" meaning that they piss in the same toilet for good luck... yeah, its very strange to me, but strangely, I do ask him to make sure he does it before each playoff game... LOL

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:18 AM   #6
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
find your grape fruit roll yet?

Will do..it's still early!
Old 04-20-2008, 12:19 AM   #7
SCV42
Buck Foston

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I have a friend who does what he and his brother call "The Crossing of the Streams" meaning that they piss in the same toilet for good luck... yeah, its very strange to me, but strangely, I do ask him to make sure he does it before each playoff game... LOL

Ghostbusters style?
Old 04-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #8
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

ahh the crossing of the streams, which is generally followed by the wiping of the toilet and the changing of the socks
Old 04-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #9
gts
Sons of Antartica

as for my house, the good luck rituals are fairly straight foward, after the kids are bound, gagged and comfortable in the back bedroom....
Old 04-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #10
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
as for my house, the good luck rituals are fairly straight foward, after the kids are bound, gagged and comfortable in the back bedroom....

HAHAHAHA!!!! My house is cleared out right now already.... Game on!

Old 04-20-2008, 12:51 PM   #11
gts
Sons of Antartica

per SoCals orders, one superstition is the words "Land of 14 NBA Championships" on my description, I was the one guilty for coming up with that last year and, I also was the only one sporting it... and we all know how that went....lol
Old 04-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #12
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
per SoCals orders, one superstition is the words "Land of 14 NBA Championships" on my description, I was the one guilty for coming up with that last year and, I also was the only one sporting it... and we all know how that went....lol

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: