Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default You know what's frustrating about this?

Ben Wallace is in the playoffs right now while the Bulls are at home.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:04 PM   #2
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Ring#7 has an OK reputation so far
Cool Re: You know what's frustrating about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Ben Wallace is in the playoffs right now while the Bulls are at home.
On the bright side at least were rid of his contract, and he's not in the way of our young bigmen anymore.
Ring#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: You know what's frustrating about this?

I know but it's frustrating because just last season at this time we were watching the Bulls and Heat and there was so much to look forward to for the Bulls. Hinrich, Gordon and Luol Deng (especially Deng) continued to improve. While Ben Wallace was nowhere near as good as he was on the Pistons he still played with lots of energy. The team had a good draft pick to look forward to and players to trade for that one all-star player (IMO, the only piece that was missing).

Now... the Bulls are a mess, Deng, Gordon and Hinrich had horrible seasons, Ben Wallace gave up, Skiles was fired even though Ben Wallace should have been traded first and Ben Wallace still makes it to the playoffs while the Bulls are at home.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #4
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Quote:
I know but it's frustrating because just last season at this time we were watching the Bulls and Heat and there was so much to look forward to for the Bulls. Hinrich, Gordon and Luol Deng (especially Deng) continued to improve. While Ben Wallace was nowhere near as good as he was on the Pistons he still played with lots of energy. The team had a good draft pick to look forward to and players to trade for that one all-star player (IMO, the only piece that was missing).

Now... the Bulls are a mess, Deng, Gordon and Hinrich had horrible seasons, Ben Wallace gave up, Skiles was fired even though Ben Wallace should have been traded first and Ben Wallace still makes it to the playoffs while the Bulls are at home.
Since you put it that way, This does suck. But BenWallace is Clevands problem now, and may contribute to Lebron leaving. Any team that settles for wallaces one dementional game is a team that settles for mediocrity.

Last edited by Ring#7 : 04-19-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #5
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

Personally speaking, I don't give a **** about that man anymore. He could be on the Celtics or the Heat and it makes no difference. He is no longer Chicago's problem and that is all at heart that im thinking about.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Even though the Cavs are in the playoffs we won that trade. I'd rather Have Gooden & hughes, or Wallace & Smith anyday. The only reason there in the playoffs is because of Lebron. If he was on our team we'd be in the playoffs too.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:46 PM   #7
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

I liked Joe Smith. I would have rather kept Joe Smith instead of taking Larry Hughes.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Quote:
I liked Joe Smith. I would have rather kept Joe Smith instead of taking Larry Hughes.

That was the only way to get the deal done. Hughes really aint all that bad, he's just over paid. Sure he makes alot of bad shot decisions, but thats because everyone else on the team acts like their scarred to shoot the ball. He handles the ball well, decent passer, decent defender, and not a bad slasher. The problem is that he's not a finisher.
Old 04-19-2008, 10:00 PM   #9
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Cavs aren't winning anything. Wouldn't mind seeing Garnett kick Wallace's ass in round 2.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:45 PM   #10
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Cavs aren't winning anything. Wouldn't mind seeing Garnett kick Wallace's ass in round 2.

Even though they made the playoffs, The Cavs are going downhill. First chance Lebron gets he better escape that sinking ship. and by the way, the Wizards got that series won.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #11
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

I hope the Wizards can come back and win. I want to see LeBron on another team (I'd LOVE it if it was the Bulls).
Old 04-21-2008, 05:53 PM   #12
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Quote:
I hope the Wizards can come back and win. I want to see LeBron on another team (I'd LOVE it if it was the Bulls).

Yet another player who I would trade the entire roster for.

c-AaronGray
pf-Gooden
sf-James
sg-Thabo
pg-duhon

I know that team sucks, but to hell with it.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:58 PM   #13
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

At this point I can deal with the team sucking as long as there's a real all-star player that can entertain us. You know like the Cavs... the rest of the team sucks ass but it's so much fun to watch LeBron.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:32 PM   #14
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Quote:
At this point I can deal with the team sucking as long as there's a real all-star player that can entertain us. You know like the Cavs... the rest of the team sucks ass but it's so much fun to watch LeBron.

My point exactly.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #15
ryno14
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ryno14 has an OK reputation so far

Wallace's numbers are even lower with the Cavs then they were with the Bulls. He really offers nothing to that team, and if you watch the playoff games he is almost invisible. I don't miss him a bit.
ryno14 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: