Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2008, 09:29 AM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4/20, More Than Just a Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by shep
wow, pale hernandez once again letting people on a forum know that he smokes marijuana..therefore making him the coolest person in his basement.

**** off you sunlight dificient loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
you play ball everyday? where? in your ****in bedroom? ***** got sunburn from going outside for 5 minutes to check his mail

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:34 AM   #17
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V3IuHMxFHjQ
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:52 AM   #18
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Potential
4/20 is stupid. Why is there a special stoner holiday where you smoke pot, when all stoners do is smoke pot anyways? Why is 4/20 special? because people smoke more pot than usual?? What are you saying in your OP? Something about how it's a "celebration of your freedom" to smoke up on 4/20? What is it called every other day then?
Stupid.
Truth.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:44 AM   #19
bballog
Chamilitary Mang!!!

bballog has an OK reputation so far

some of my best friends are potheads and half of them smoked like 10 blunts a day but with that being said it changes u it turns u into a fiend im not going to say i neva tried it but it did not do anything for me so wat im getting at is that there are 3 different scenarios for teenagers who smoke alot of bud more than one may apply

1. u will drop out and become a bum
2. u will become a dealer make alot of money get caught then get buttraped in jail
3. you will start becoming so much of a fiend u will start doing things like coke and/or sucking d*ck for it

Last edited by bballog : 04-20-2008 at 10:46 AM.
bballog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:51 AM   #20
rapsfan3
Decent playground baller

rapsfan3 has an OK reputation so far

I usually hit a bucket on 4-20 but not today.

This year it is on a Sunday and it would be disrespectful to do so on a religious day.
rapsfan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:29 AM   #21
IBLEEDGREEN20
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat coolIBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat cool

i love 420, and im going to the celtics game tonight pretty baked..
IBLEEDGREEN20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:40 AM   #22
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I will probably be stoned out of my gord by the time I go to sleep tonight, here in Cali every park in the city is going to reek of weed today.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #23
bballog
Chamilitary Mang!!!

bballog has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN20

ughhh wat a waste of C's tickets
bballog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #24
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN20

Lucky bastard!
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:23 PM   #25
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm a big fan of bud, but all the pot smoker subculture is embarassing. 4:20, high times, etc, it's all so painfully stupid. having said that, i want to thank the great state of california for the medical marijuana laws that make it possible for a guy like me to walk into a store and come out with a couple jars of herb that was genetically engineered to kick ass. my girlfriend is outside taking bong hits of "blue dream" and i'll be having some "platinum OG" when it gets closer to laker game time. coming from a state where a joint gets you in jail, this is amazing.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:29 PM   #26
High Potential
Best poster ever

High Potential has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
i'm a big fan of bud, but all the pot smoker subculture is embarassing. 4:20, high times, etc, it's all so painfully stupid. having said that, i want to thank the great state of california for the medical marijuana laws that make it possible for a guy like me to walk into a store and come out with a couple jars of herb that was genetically engineered to kick ass. my girlfriend is outside taking bong hits of "blue dream" and i'll be having some "platinum OG" when it gets closer to laker game time. coming from a state where a joint gets you in jail, this is amazing.
Getting medicinal marijuana here is a joke. All you need to do is go to a licensed pot doctor and tell him your hip hurts, or sometimess you get stomach pains, or you can just be truthful and be like "look doc. You know what's going on. I know what's going on. Just hook me up with some free pot." And he'll give you a prescription.

Then you go to Tarzana or Sunset strip and go into one of the 5,000 medicinal marijuana stores. Also here they say they are going to start making vending machines that sell marijuana. It's stupid, if soda machines get broken into, they don't think those won't?

Last edited by High Potential : 04-20-2008 at 11:39 PM.
High Potential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:40 PM   #27
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah, i said i had trouble sleeping and anxiety to get my prescription and i've been laughing ever since. it's not really about the "medical" benefits from a legal standpoint, it's about the government being able to make huge money off of it by it being regulated. as soon as it's fully "legal" they can't make money off of it because you can grow it in your yard and johnny neighbor becomes your dealer, but as long as you have to be a "patient" and come get it at "pharmacies/dispensaries" they can profit. it's brilliant really, the other states should follow suit, it's just weed.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #28
KokeAyne
High School Varsity 12th Man

KokeAyne has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballog
some of my best friends are potheads and half of them smoked like 10 blunts a day but with that being said it changes u it turns u into a fiend im not going to say i neva tried it but it did not do anything for me so wat im getting at is that there are 3 different scenarios for teenagers who smoke alot of bud more than one may apply

2. u will become a dealer make alot of money get caught then get buttraped in jail
3. you will start becoming so much of a fiend u will start doing things like coke and/or sucking d*ck for it

Ignorant biased post.

I know plenty of people in college that are doing good and they smoke on their free time.
KokeAyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #29
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballog

i smoked a ton of pot in high school (still do), i have multiple college degrees and a great job and i'm happy and productive in my life. don't blame the pot, blame your weak friends.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:22 PM   #30
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat coolKNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat cool

I am going to church today.

That's how i choose to celebrate my april 20th.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: