Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Article: Denver Post - Anthony Carter Doesn't Like Kobe's Style

I love the playoffs!

Source: Bryant's Style Irks Carter

Quote:

Carter was assessed a technical foul Sunday for his takedown of the Los Angeles Lakers star early in the third quarter. On a fast break, Carter tried to hold down Bryant from flying in for a dunk. In the momentum that carried both players out of bounds, Bryant's arm swung back, and a finger caught Carter in the eye. Carter let Bryant go with a slight push, which angered Bryant.

But while Bryant laughed it off in the postgame news conference "That was completely unintentional," he said Carter said he will take action.

"I grabbed him, but once he hit me in my face . . . He's been known to do stuff like that," Carter said. "Right now, I'm telling (Nuggets video coordinator Jack Murphy) to get some copy of the film where he elbowed me in my face and hit me in my face again after the play was over."

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Article: Denver Post - Anthony Carter Doesn't Like Kobe's Style

my guess is he really just doesnt like it that whenever he guarded kobe the shots were falling.

what a baby.
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:23 PM   #3
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

IMO Carter's action was intentional no matter what kobe says.
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:31 PM   #4
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

BTrujillo has decent reputationBTrujillo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
IMO Carter's action was intentional no matter what kobe says.

Kobe is saying that his action, not Carter's, was unintentional...Carter's push was obviously intentional.
BTrujillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:40 PM   #5
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

This is the PO Carter, what the heck did you expect?
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:35 PM   #6
netdoc
High School Varsity 6th Man

netdoc has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, I'd dislike his style of play if I had to guard him too

netdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:54 PM   #7
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whe a player gets grabbed like kb was, you certainly expect contact to be made. They showed multiple shot angles of the play and there was contact but its fairly obvious that its unintentional. But Carters push off was quite blatant.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:03 PM   #8
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He is trying to get his 15 minutes of fame just like Raja Bell with a b*tch move.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:32 AM   #9
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ive seen that play over and over again. I have yet to see where Kobe touched Anthony Carter. What am I missing?
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:39 AM   #10
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
Ive seen that play over and over again. I have yet to see where Kobe touched Anthony Carter. What am I missing?

its funny that anthony carter is the only one b*tching about this. you dont hear george karl, or even the denver media, mention this at all.
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #11
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

All I can say is .........
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:23 PM   #12
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Carter is just pissed that he sucks and has to defend kobe at times and gets abused. They serioulsy are at their worst when they have AI and Carter in. I hope Denver sticks to this plan of starting those 2 together

Carter may not like the way Kobe plays, but no one in the world gives a shyt about the way Carter plays
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: