Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-16-2006, 06:05 PM   #16
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Knicks will be in eternal salary cap hell because they keep trading their expirers for old, big contracts.

And you couldnt get KG for expirers you dumb fuc|<. You will need picks and what little young talent you have to get him.

he expires in 2 years, then you wouldnt be talking, kg wants to be a knick not a t'wolve
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:07 PM   #17
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

webber for jalen and malik
Old 08-17-2006, 09:00 AM   #18
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

I agree with the fact that the Knicks don't need Webber. Personally, I like Webber, expecially from the days with Sacramento. The Knicks have roster full of talent and young players to play in the post, so why I'm still interested in this trade??

There is all the talk about Webber bad wheels, but looking at his numbers, he posted 20.2 ppg, 9.9 rpg and 3.4 apg ( better numbers than any of the Knicks had) with those bad legs and with Iverson taking the shots. If the trade would be reality, the Knicks should send Malik Rose and Q to Sixers. But like I said, the Knicks don't need him, but it sure would be nice!

But rather than taking Webber, I would see KG with the Knicks. I believe KG is leaving from T-Wolves this season before the trade deadline. The Knicks are going to play great this season and KG just wants that.

Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:03 AM   #19
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

lol hes like kissing his nipple
Old 08-17-2006, 02:17 PM   #20
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
lol hes like kissing his nipple

Actually it look like that, i didn't notice it first when i made the post...but what about the trade?
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 02:28 PM   #21
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

I dont understand why KG would ever even WANT to go to the knicks when any team would be grateful to have him
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:53 PM   #22
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nypost
While the Sixers vied for a sign-and-trade for Jeffries, Philly weeks ago approached the Knicks, asking Thomas to make an offer for rejuvenated Chris Webber. A source said Thomas has been discouraged by Dolan to add significantly to the payroll after the Jeffries' splurge ($30 million, $30M luxury tax). Hence, his offer was weak - Richardson ($32M, uninsured), Maurice Taylor's expiring pact and Malik Rose in one scenario for Webber and another player, a package that would not increase the Knick payroll. Obviously, the Sixers passed. But watch out at the trade deadline if the Knicks are in contention and Dolan reopens the vault.

James Dolan saying no more spending?
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:49 PM   #23
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Knicks will be in eternal salary cap hell because they keep trading their expirers for old, big contracts.

And you couldnt get KG for expirers you dumb fuc|<. You will need picks and what little young talent you have to get him.

Do you hate the knicks that much? Or is that your "teams" (i say that because most NBA fans only have one favorite team, they like players on other teams) are so sorry you have to root for two? But don't worry skywalker, the knicks will continue to pay players, just like most people on a real job aint worth half of what they make. But by the way, why shouldn't KG leave. Is isn't like the team he plays for now is loyal enough to him to give him a real supporting cast. As for your raptors they have never ever been good, but colangelo will make them better. so there will be hope for you. maybe.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:15 PM   #24
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation

Quote:
All I have to say to respond to that is you won 23 games. 23 games pretty impressive.

If you hate them and feel that they are such losers, why do you spend so much time here discussing the Knicks?

Seems like the Knicks are the best thing in your pitiful life!

Case closed!
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:08 AM   #25
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

cause its fun making fun of their pitifulness
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 04:06 AM   #26
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
cause its fun making fun of their pitifulness

Some smart-Alec bully could say the same about you. But I don't think that would be nice. IMHO, we should pity the pitiful; not make fun of them.
You have to be real low to enjoy making fun of the unfortunate.
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: