Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 08-16-2006, 10:11 AM   #1
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default webber to knicks???

it appears that the 6ers contacted the knicks about a possible trade for webber since they cant get ne thing sinceable for ivy.......the trade would look something like this.....webber and his huge contract for......maurice taylor and q rich and maybe malik allen.....nice pick up for the 6ers would help out alot gives u guys depth......what do u 6er fans feel about it?????
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:22 AM   #2
Basketbolero
Local High School Star

Basketbolero has decent reputationBasketbolero has decent reputation

Why would 76ers accept these two bad contracts(and Q-Rich's bad back)? At least Webber is serviceable while in the team and his contract will be over in 2 years.
Basketbolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:37 AM   #3
defmut
I hit open layups

defmut has an OK reputation so far

Man you guys need to give your GM, King, the axe. He can't seal any deals and acts on desperation.
defmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:05 PM   #4
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

I still can't believe The sixers took webber from us, that killed your cap space. Even Isiah wouldn't take webber's contract at that time.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 01:05 PM   #5
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

first off, malik allen aint even on the knicks, hes on the bulls. 2nd off, taylor has a huge contract but is in the final year of it, so we would get his 10 million off our books to use in free agency. Plus we would get rid of webbers 20 million. But q richardson would just further add a mess to our wing players and his contract is huge. So u get 2 pluses and 1 minus. I would be kinda split on this deal.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:19 PM   #6
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
first off, malik allen aint even on the knicks, hes on the bulls. 2nd off, taylor has a huge contract but is in the final year of it, so we would get his 10 million off our books to use in free agency. Plus we would get rid of webbers 20 million. But q richardson would just further add a mess to our wing players and his contract is huge. So u get 2 pluses and 1 minus. I would be kinda split on this deal.

i meant malik rose my bad plus the 6ers are a useless franchise and needs to start from scratch like da bobcats u guys suck u need ery little help so stop being greedy
Old 08-16-2006, 06:22 PM   #7
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
I still can't believe The sixers took webber from us, that killed your cap space. Even Isiah wouldn't take webber's contract at that time.
Who cares they didnt make the playoffs, you guys did. You're still not satisfied?
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:08 PM   #8
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
Who cares they didnt make the playoffs, you guys did. You're still not satisfied?

wow, he meant hes surprised that we were stupid enough to trade for him. U obviously aren't very smart if u didnt realize that
Old 08-16-2006, 09:09 PM   #9
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
i meant malik rose my bad plus the 6ers are a useless franchise and needs to start from scratch like da bobcats u guys suck u need ery little help so stop being greedy

coming from u? ur a knicks fan arent u? o, my bad, u dont want to admit that in public. Its almost like admitting ur gay. So just don't tell every1 to save urself the embarrassment.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:44 PM   #10
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
coming from u? ur a knicks fan arent u? o, my bad, u dont want to admit that in public. Its almost like admitting ur gay. So just don't tell every1 to save urself the embarrassment.

im proud to say im a knick fan, we got a future what are you trying to say
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 12:46 AM   #11
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
im proud to say im a knick fan, we got a future what are you trying to say

ur one of the few that are proud, so i guess that didnt apply to u
Old 08-17-2006, 12:49 AM   #12
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
u idoit i jus love the game of basketball n 4 ya info i'm a scaramento king u idoit thats y i posted it i dnt care about the non making playoff teams such as ya team the 6ers and knicks ok so when u guys could make the playoffs for 8 consecutive yrs then talk to me ya dum morron kings for life

o, well in that case, u guys are duma$$es too because u signed john "i have potential but i will never reach it" salmons to a huge contract that he doesnt even remotely deserve and u let bonzi walk. And whos ur backup center...? o yeah, loren woods and vitaly potapenko. U guys are nothing more than a 6th, 7th, or 8th seed at best and u will lose to whoever u play out of Phoenix, Dallas, and San Antonio. At least we have a remote chance of winning a playoff series. U guys dont...and i live in sacto anyways so i think id kno what im talkin about...
Old 08-17-2006, 02:15 PM   #13
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
o, well in that case, u guys are duma$$es too because u signed john "i have potential but i will never reach it" salmons to a huge contract that he doesnt even remotely deserve and u let bonzi walk. And whos ur backup center...? o yeah, loren woods and vitaly potapenko. U guys are nothing more than a 6th, 7th, or 8th seed at best and u will lose to whoever u play out of Phoenix, Dallas, and San Antonio. At least we have a remote chance of winning a playoff series. U guys dont...and i live in sacto anyways so i think id kno what im talkin about...

u guys never played him i dnt question ne thing that was done to make our team better thats y those guys are n the front office and i'm not they know what their doing....and once again wether it be 6th 7th 8th u a$$hole we make the playoffs...maybe u never notice this in the legue but when u make da playoffs u get paid a bonus to ur salary dummy...... n how do u guyshave a remote chance of winning a playoff series IIFF U CANT MAKE DA PLAYOFFS u are a moron fa tru arent u hahahahaha what chance u guys have...ya didnt even make the playoffs idiot once again when u could make the playoffs then talk to me because u guys are jus another lottery team lololol every year cant reach over.500 if that was the startin mark dead A$$!
Old 08-17-2006, 03:57 PM   #14
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

im a knicks fan to the fullest. and the knicks are goin to be way better then the sixers next season.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:04 PM   #15
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynchild155
im a knicks fan to the fullest. and the knicks are goin to be way better then the sixers next season.

that is sum funny $hit, u wanna bet 10-1 odds on that? o yeah, u dont wanna, my b...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: