Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 08-17-2006, 04:07 PM   #16
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
u guys never played him i dnt question ne thing that was done to make our team better thats y those guys are n the front office and i'm not they know what their doing....and once again wether it be 6th 7th 8th u a$$hole we make the playoffs...maybe u never notice this in the legue but when u make da playoffs u get paid a bonus to ur salary dummy...... n how do u guyshave a remote chance of winning a playoff series IIFF U CANT MAKE DA PLAYOFFS u are a moron fa tru arent u hahahahaha what chance u guys have...ya didnt even make the playoffs idiot once again when u could make the playoffs then talk to me because u guys are jus another lottery team lololol every year cant reach over.500 if that was the startin mark dead A$$!

i dont care about the raise because i dont play for them. And we do have a chance to win a series, if we win our division, which is somewhat possible with only NJ as a threat, we would be top 4 seed, and at the worst play a team like cleveland or washington. We would have a "chance" to win, unlike u guys playing the mavericks, suns, or spurs. U would have no chance to beat them. U really hurt my feelings by the way callin me a moron and a dead ass, not...
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:07 PM   #17
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
u truly are a moron u kno that right...see ur talkin these would ifs and maybe talks ...ohhh if we win our divison.......ohhh maybe when we make da playoffs..... u speakin fiction talks u guys cant make the playoffs u guys are a lottery team..... and thats sad i agree with u once again that word again lol "IF" u guys do make the playoffs hahaha....(which is never again) u guys can win a series.....hahahahahaha but here come mr reality again lol u guys didnt..... and thats sad cuz the east is a weak divsion look at the records las season teams wayyyyyyy under .500 made the playoffs hhahahahah mr. reality again EXCEPT U DEAD A$$E$ get a real team to cheer for cuz u ain no tru 6ers including ivy he wants out and u should too hahahaha :stupid:

omg, ur are such a dumbass, there was only 1 team under .500 that made it last year in the east and that was milwaukee, and they were only 2 under. So not half the teams were WAY UNDER .500. And, we will never make it again? is that what u said? dude, u guys havnt won a *****n title since 1955, and u were the damn rochester royals then. We have won 2 championships in the last 20 some years, and have been to one in the past 5. U guys havnt been to finals since 55. And if u have, its been so long that it really doesnt matter. We have a much better history than u guys, much more hall of famers, u guys are nothing more than a late seed in the west. Go blow the kings coc*s in their group, and get the fu*k out of ours
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:32 PM   #18
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

SixerFan03 has an OK reputation so far

Apparantly the Knicks offered Maurice Taylor and Quentin Richardson. The Sixers turned it down because Q is basically worthless right now, especially with his contract.
SixerFan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: