Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-23-2008, 06:15 PM   #61
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Lakers-Nuggets game 2, Wed 10:30pm ET

4 hours till game time... i'm listening to traffic reports and i have yet to heqr of any busses catching on fire....

it will be interesting to see what adjustments the coaches made over the last couple days, kleiza's starting if i heard correct? carter's on the bench?
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:18 PM   #62
go-lakers
I brick open layups

go-lakers has an OK reputation so far

Yes, Kleiza is starting.

Are they still going to put Camby on Kobe? I'm looking for Kobe to have a better game tonight (he can't play worse).
go-lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #63
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

I have this awful feeling that the Lakers won't come out with a lot of intensity, and will fall behind in the first half ........ BUT, I also think that they'll bounce back in the 3rd & 4th quarter, and will win the game!! :)

Just my thoughts!!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:56 PM   #64
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy
I have this awful feeling that the Lakers won't come out with a lot of intensity, and will fall behind in the first half ........ BUT, I also think that they'll bounce back in the 3rd & 4th quarter, and will win the game!! :)

Just my thoughts!!!
yea this is what i predicted too
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #65
markymark
Local High School Star

markymark has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00terz
You can watch it live by tuning in to TNT.

I don't live in the states. we only have nba on tv during weekends zzzzz haha
markymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:23 PM   #66
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

I predict the Nuggets going up at halftime by 20 points with JR leading the way with 35 points who will sit out the entire second half. Lakers will win by 2
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:31 PM   #67
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...tsLakers-Game2

What terrible analysis by espn haha. He has denver winning the game but absolutely no backing up why or how they are going to beat Lakers. He just pointed out how Denver/Lakers played in first game and from that, he came to the conclusion that Denver will win somehow.
bladefd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:36 PM   #68
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd

What terrible analysis by espn haha. He has denver winning the game but absolutely no backing up why or how they are going to beat Lakers. He just pointed out how Denver/Lakers played in first game and from that, he came to the conclusion that Denver will win somehow.

Oh ESPN and the East Coast biased Lakers hating asses.
crisoner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:36 PM   #69
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geandily
I predict the Nuggets going up at halftime by 20 points with JR leading the way with 35 points who will sit out the entire second half. Lakers will win by 2

LOL

I should hope the Lakers win by more then 2.
crisoner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #70
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone have a game link?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:40 PM   #71
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

10:30 start time just kills me..........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:41 PM   #72
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
10:30 start time just kills me..........

Thats got to kill ya... We have a fan that is in the UK.. its a 3:30AM game time start for him... now thats dedicated!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:42 PM   #73
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Oh ESPN and the East Coast biased Lakers hating asses.
nah it's not that but it is an odd article... i read it twice and still don't really get how his breakdowns equate to actual on the court results, he says this player needs to do this and that but fails to mention that the player in question hasn't done that all season...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:42 PM   #74
w00terz
FACT

w00terz is considered somewhat coolw00terz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd

He's saying if the Nuggets rectify their problems, they can win. I know reading comprehension is difficult for you, so next time try asking someone to explain it to you before you draw conclusions. Thanks.
w00terz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #75
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00terz
He's saying if the Nuggets rectify their problems, they can win. I know reading comprehension is difficult for you, so next time try asking someone to explain it to you before you draw conclusions. Thanks.

Interesting response. Did you read the article? You seem pretty bitter at me for posting how bad some analysis is. Thorpe, the writer, refuses to acknowledge that not only did Nuggets lose game 1 but Lakers also won it. Thorpe is basically saying that Denver lost the game. See what I am trying to say here?

-He mentions how atrocious Denver's defense has been all season long and game 1 as well. How does he expect Denver to completely change their defense and play completely better almost overnight after 2 seasons of terrible defense(Yes, Denver was a terrible defense team last season too)?
-He talks about Gasol completely annihilating Camby but doesn't mention how to stop him or what Camby did wrong. How does he expect Denver to win if he himself has no clue how to exactly stop Gasol?
-Thorpe admits that Kobe was missing open shots all night long. How often does Kobe have back to back terrible games where he misses open shots?

You have to take into consideration that Lakers might exploit some of those weaknesses that Nuggers showed in game 1 or at least rectify the mistakes that they made. Hell, Kobe might have a much better game tonight too. Just because the Nuggets MAY solve their game 1 breakdowns doesn't mean they will win the game. It is much harder to win at Staples Center than he makes it sound like.

Edit: Just read some of the comments by the readers on the bottom. I just read a few and a lot of them got more points than what I just posted. It's not just me that thought the article was badly written.

Last edited by bladefd : 04-23-2008 at 09:05 PM.
bladefd is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: