Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-24-2008, 11:11 AM   #841
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Round 1, Lakers-Nuggets game 2, Wed 10:30pm ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Denver also lost their composure at in both games, which surprised me the most. I guess I did not expect them to get T'd up and let themselves get so upset. They definitely cannot let that happen if they want to pull out this series.

Agree. I was thinking the same thing. It seems as if AI, Melo, and JR Smith are playing with a chip on their shoulders. Same thing happened to the Warriors last year.......lack of composure.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:04 PM   #842
ShowTime LA
In it to win it

ShowTime LA is considered somewhat coolShowTime LA is considered somewhat cool

^^

The Moron that said the Lakers wouldn't win by 10+ and laughed at the comment.
ShowTime LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #843
ShowTime LA
In it to win it

ShowTime LA is considered somewhat coolShowTime LA is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgisbigticket
The team was up 20 and Kobe pats his stats against the reserves.

Wow.

Serious question...Did you watch the game? quit talking right out of your ass.
ShowTime LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #844
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

kobe put up a great performance no doubt, but lets not forget it was against the nuggets.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:13 PM   #845
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
kobe put up a great performance no doubt, but lets not forget it was against the nuggets.
Trust me, he can drop 50 on pretty much every team in the league. It doesn't really matter what team it is.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:16 PM   #846
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
that wasn't their best shot
You sound like we're at the Iron Bowl.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:33 PM   #847
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell
Trust me, he can drop 50 on pretty much every team in the league. It doesn't really matter what team it is.

People know this, they're just trying to find an excuse to downplay his performance.

And LOL @ the "stat padding" comment. Give me a break! Watch the game before you mouth off like an idiot.
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:35 PM   #848
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Loki?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #849
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Loki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Just got back from watching the "game" at my friend's house. Unbelievable first quarter/half by Kobe and a fantastic game overall; probably one of the best games I've ever seen him play in the postseason, despite it being against an absolutely WRETCHED defense. What the HELL were the Nuggets thinking zoning up LA for long stretches when the Lakers had been killing them all night with jumpers? At least they manned up on the boards today and had a bit more bounce in their step, but unless Melo starts to PUNISH Radman/Walton repeatedly, Denver has no chance. These guys have no business holding Melo.

I'd also love it if the refs would ever call a 3 second violation on the Lakers when they're making like 76 interior passes after an initial entry pass to a guy who was already in the lane for a good 2 seconds.

Still, the Lakers were easily the better team tonight, and Kobe played incredibly well. That alley-oop he had in the third was sick; I didn't think he could still get up that high.

No, I did not alter this quote.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #850
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Whoa whoa, kgisbigticket, you are the same guy from the other forums(hoops). Biggest troll I have seen on those forums and I didn't know you had an account here too.
rofl, he flames/bashes Kobe or Lakers in basically every thread that he posts without anything to back up his opinion. I am surprised he isn't banned yet for all the trolling he does. Very immature and really needs to grow up.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #851
jan803
High school junior varsity star

jan803 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

wtf?????

doc rivers had his starting lineup in garbage time last night and you post this crap???????

you have all wrong, the team was up by 20 BECAUSE kobe put up a frinking clinic.

go to a boston forum w/the rest of your bandwagon fans.
jan803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:17 PM   #852
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Bryant doesn’t have that problem. In the fourth quarter, he scored a staggering 19 points in less than 4½ minutes. “I take it as a challenge,” he said, “when there’s a lot of talking going on.”

Bryant yapped back. After burying a long three-pointer, he blew on his index fingers as if they were twin-shooter barrels.

“We’re going to keep that in the back of our minds when we get home for these next two games,” Anthony said.

“That’s Kobe,” added Smith. “He’s a showboat.”

The difference: Bryant has earned that right.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

JR calling someone a showboat

Keep it up
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:20 PM   #853
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

JR calling someone a showboat

Keep it up

Mistake to call out Kobe... that is one of his traits that sets him apart from many others...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #854
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Whoa whoa, kgisbigticket, you are the same guy from the other forums(hoops). Biggest troll I have seen on those forums and I didn't know you had an account here too.
rofl, he flames/bashes Kobe or Lakers in basically every thread that he posts without anything to back up his opinion. I am surprised he isn't banned yet for all the trolling he does. Very immature and really needs to grow up.

Now thats a Celtic Fan for you...immature.....you know why? cause they came out of nowhere this year...so they are all new to this ...being in limelight
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #855
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

kobe with 49 points
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: