Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 08-20-2006, 11:02 PM   #16
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Rudy Gay is going to be a bust. You should have sticked with Battier.

you are stupid if you think gay is going to be a bust, IMO battier was a bust at the pick he was at but is a good solid defender and player gay is going to have a better nba career then battier
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:26 AM   #17
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

ya know this situation could end up not much different than the one between LA and Charlotte when popular, talented veteran (Divac) was traded for a rookie (Bryant)...

neither player is a bust in any form. ones talent and value on the court is just more obvious than the other. whether battier or gay is more appreciated or valued in the end is yet to be determined, but i believe both will make solid contributions to their teams throughout their careers. people just need to chill out about it until we see some real game action.

like him or not, gotta give battier his due for his great play on the world championship team so far!
J-Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:08 AM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Memphis
ya know this situation could end up not much different than the one between LA and Charlotte when popular, talented veteran (Divac) was traded for a rookie (Bryant)...

Could be. I would love to see that
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:19 PM   #19
jailer
MillionDollarException

Wow as long as gay does act as arrogant and cocky as bryant I would love for him to turn out that great.Bryant is incredibly talented he has just not changed in attitude really since getting in the L.Yes I know in terms of game he has gotten a hundred times better.He has had to realize he is not god an act a little better in the locker room but whatever.That is not the point in this thread.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: