Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-22-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default How do you pass the time?

in these two day streches between games i get so bored and it seems like so long between games, i was wondering what you all do to pass the time between games?
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do you pass the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
in these two day streches between games i get so bored and it seems like so long between games, i was wondering what you all do to pass the time between games?

Thats an easy one....

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #3
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i have been at work since late sunday night running a 150 hour test on an engine the whole time the thing is running i or someone (mostly me) have to baby sit the damn thing to make sure the thing doesn't burn up.... it's pretty boring, no wait it's totally boring, and the power sucked up by the electric motor we use to spin the engine makes it so any other machinery is gonna overload the circuit so ISH has been my companion since this started...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #4
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

I really shouldn't even be watching the playoffs--I have finals next week and RL problems to sort out--but I'm pretty good at procrastinating. Hell, I'm watching the Dallas/NO game as I'm typing this.

I should write a treatise on half-assing things at the last minute. Eh, I'll do it later.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #5
StealthNoob
Lakers Parade Woot!

StealthNoob has decent reputationStealthNoob has decent reputation

world of warcraft
StealthNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

When I'm not on ISH I'm playing Swat4/TSS online.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #7
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

woops i forgot to say wat i do lol im mostly playing basketball or working out because im still in highschool so i dont really have a job yet lol :)
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:01 PM   #8
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Travel with wife...play ball....run....eat....naps....video games....insidehoops...
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #9
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

Type up some proposals for prospective clients. Waiting to hear back from them so the time is going by super slowwwwwwwwwwwww. ISH is all I have!
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:40 PM   #10
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Playing mass effect or call of duty 4 on my xbox 360... oh and of course inside hoops.
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #11
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

lol studying ...
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:44 AM   #12
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Travel with wife...play ball....run....eat....naps....video games....insidehoops...
No job? How do you make money or youre simply rich?
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:44 AM   #13
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shovel snow.

Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:33 AM   #14
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation

Well i stay on ISH......play ball and 2k8 online ps3 and i also have an old car that i work on alot (tryin to restore it is a pain)

But when game day rolls around im sooooo ready i hate waiting this long but its good for the players (lots of rest)!!!
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:10 PM   #15
QuentinDVR
Can barely lace up my sneakers

QuentinDVR has an OK reputation so far

I kill fish with a spear, then cook it up while I watch the best team in the NBA ( Lakers ).

Q.

QuentinDVR is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: