Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #1516
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

10/10 Love It!!!!!
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:07 PM   #1517
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
6/10 pretty generic

8.8/10 cause Im a big fan of C & H
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:14 PM   #1518
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

8.4 out of 10.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:15 PM   #1519
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
8.4 out of 10.
Leo is my favorite turtle. Way better than the poster. 7.5/10
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:25 PM   #1520
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
9/10 likin the devil
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:40 PM   #1521
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid

LOL, why are you always such a negative nancy? The old Green Lantern avatar was better. This one is something in the 6 range.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:00 AM   #1522
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

9 out of 10. Gotta love the turtles....even if it isnt Raphael.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:11 AM   #1523
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

93/100

I absolutely love it.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:19 AM   #1524
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
93/100

I absolutely love it.

6/10. I'm not into American football, but if you're a fan of the dude in your avatar, I have no reason to give you a bad rating.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:26 AM   #1525
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

nice logo, but had to take a second glance to identify it as the Nets'

6.5/10
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:35 AM   #1526
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
6/10. I'm not into American football, but if you're a fan of the dude in your avatar, I have no reason to give you a bad rating.

I understand your point, but that dude is only the best athlete to ever play any sport ever. His name is Barry Sanders, do yourself a favor and youtube his highlights and be prepared to be amazed. Basketball is by far my favorite sport followed by American football and futbol but Barry is such a marvel that he still ranks above all my favorite basketball players as my favorite athlete not only for the freakish accolades on the field but also his genuine humility (not the faux type displayed by Lebron, Dwade and so many others pro athletes.)

Oh my bad 91/100 for Brunch's avatar, two of the best big men to ever play, cant go wrong with that.

Last edited by Horde of Temujin : 03-22-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:52 AM   #1527
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
do yourself a favor and youtube his highlights and be prepared to be amazed. Basketball is by far my favorite sport followed by American football and futbol but Barry is such a marvel that he still ranks above all my favorite basketball players as my favorite athlete not only for the freakish accolades on the field but also his genuine humility (not the faux type displayed by Lebron, Dwade and so many others pro athletes.)

Ok I will, when I get home, can't youtube on work you got me curious now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
nice logo, but had to take a second glance to identify it as the Nets'

6.5/10

thanks, did you get the whole 'even their logo bites' thing in my sig?
Old 03-22-2010, 06:54 AM   #1528
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Actually pretty cool, despite their record ^^
8.5/10
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:59 AM   #1529
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
Actually pretty cool, despite their record ^^
8.5/10

yeah I got it because of their record.. like they suck and even their logo bites? But it isnt really working, probably isnt obvious enough.

Your logo rocks 9/10.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:08 AM   #1530
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
yeah I got it because of their record.. like they suck and even their logo bites? But it isnt really working, probably isnt obvious enough.

Your logo rocks 9/10.

Yeah, I'm not a Nets fan but appreciate originality. Is JayZ considering this as the new logo LOL.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: