Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #1531
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
yeah I got it because of their record.. like they suck and even their logo bites? But it isnt really working, probably isnt obvious enough.

Your logo rocks 9/10.

well now that I get the self-irony your avy gets a 9/10

TMNT was a great show, gets a 8/10
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:17 AM   #1532
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

yep, the self-irony has made it a definite 9/10 for me aswell now...
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:36 AM   #1533
Trademan
Banned

Trademan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
yep, the self-irony has made it a definite 9/10 for me aswell now...

8.5/10
Trademan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #1534
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

gheghe thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademan
8.5/10

9/10, cuz it would be even cooler if you had an animated gif of it.

Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:11 AM   #1535
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
gheghe thanks guys.

9/10, cuz it would be even cooler if you had an animated gif of it.

Even I don't really like the Nets, your avy is good!
8/10
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:29 AM   #1536
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Even I don't really like the Nets, your avy is good!
8/10

Its definitely different 8 / 10
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #1537
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Its definitely different 8 / 10
7/10 A little bland but it fits with your name. You have certainly used better ones.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:35 PM   #1538
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

7/10 I like the period.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #1539
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
7/10 I like the period.

6/10

stars getting in the way
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #1540
shortlunatic
Knowledge Is Power

shortlunatic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
6/10

stars getting in the way

9/10

SOAD you used to be one of my favorites...
shortlunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:39 PM   #1541
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortlunatic
9/10

SOAD you used to be one of my favorites...

its Weird Al or Jesus and they are both badassess.. 9/10
Old 04-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #1542
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

9/10 diggin' tha cursive.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:20 PM   #1543
shortlunatic
Knowledge Is Power

shortlunatic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

I really wish you could see the tat in my avy lol
shortlunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:55 PM   #1544
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortlunatic

I really wish you could see the tat in my avy lol

9/10 awesome. Would be a 10 but Jesus aint white man.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:25 PM   #1545
Figlo
Good High School Starter

Figlo has decent reputation

5/10 I hate football
Figlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: