Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2008, 04:41 PM   #181
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

how could anyone possibly hate on patrick star?

GoBB'z just scared sh!tless of the Ocean, and all the magnificent stuff it'z got within.

Don't worry misunderstanding and fear go together.

I was never that into Spongebob, but Patrick's character was awesome.

and 8/10 for the classic, patriotic colors
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:43 PM   #182
mongePR(kb24)
kb24 to boston

mongePR(kb24) has an OK reputation so far

7 /10

an animated gift of a scrub ( sorry stroshow :) )
mongePR(kb24) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:44 PM   #183
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongePR(kb24)
7 /10

an animated gift of a scrub ( sorry stroshow :) )
0/10 if that avatar is trying to compare Kobe to M.J

10/10 if trying to show M.J school Kobe.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:47 PM   #184
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
0/10 if that avatar is trying to compare Kobe to M.J

10/10 if trying to show M.J school Kobe.

10/10 because you went through with the bet (I guess thats why you have that avatar)
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #185
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
10/10 because you went through with the bet (I guess thats why you have that avatar)
Si senor
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:57 PM   #186
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
GoBB'z just scared sh!tless of the Ocean, and all the magnificent stuff it'z got within.

I love the ocean. You couldnt be anymore wrong especially since I constantly mention how I wanna go Great White Shark watching and even get into a cage to see one up close and personal.

So come up with something else.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:02 PM   #187
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Vintage Sixers logo = 9/10

They should change it back IMO.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #188
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I love the ocean. You couldnt be anymore wrong especially since I constantly mention how I wanna go Great White Shark watching and even get into a cage to see one up close and personal.

So come up with something else.

LIAR!!!

You specifically admitted your fear of them.

Even if dis waz true, obv it would hurt your case more; cause it'd be kind of hypocritical to hate on poor spongebob.

Get that lipstick and mascara, and MAKE UP yo mind.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #189
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I constantly mention how I wanna go Great White Shark watching and even get into a cage to see one up close and personal.

how you ever gonna do somethin like that if you never leave the computer?
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:04 PM   #190
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
Vintage Sixers logo = 9/10

They should change it back IMO.

Agreed

Quote:
LIAR!!!

You specifically admitted your fear of them.

Even if dis waz true, obv it would hurt your case more; cause it'd be kind of hypocritical to hate on poor spongebob.

Get that lipstick and mascara, and MAKE UP yo mind.

A cartoon that takes place under water with a sponge that has the IQ of a retard or in simpler terms Jefferson Money
Old 04-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #191
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
how you ever gonna do somethin like that if you never leave the computer?

Wait for my dad to call me and tell me he has a hookup.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:11 PM   #192
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Wait for my dad to call me

how long has it been since he's called? 8 years? 9?
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #193
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Agreed

A cartoon that takes place under water with a sponge that has the IQ of a retard or in simpler terms Jefferson Money

IQ!? IQ, you say? Put your money where yo moff is and post yours.

Can't appreciate decent kid'z animation? What'z the matter with you GOBB; lived a life of Teletubbies and Barney well into you teenage years? Didn't quite graduate into the TV-Y7 Cartoon phase. Tsk Tsk.

Spongebob is suppose to be naive and retarded. It'z part of his C.H.A.R.M. Why you be criticizin somethin that the producers are well aware of? What next, hatin' on Forbidden Kingdom because it's got Asians in them.

End your hateful ways you war-mongerin mulatto. AHORRA. It iz time for peace and serenity.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:17 PM   #194
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
how long has it been since he's called? 8 years? 9?

Stopped keeping tabs. Something you should consider

Quote:
IQ!? IQ, you say? Put your money where yo moff is and post yours.

Quote:
Can't appreciate decent kid'z animation? What'z the matter with you GOBB; lived a life of Teletubbies and Barney well into you teenage years? Didn't quite graduate into the TV-Y7 Cartoon phase. Tsk Tsk.

Unfamiliar with those cartoons...cant stand them either. Didnt grow up on that BS. You keep failing. Shame!

Quote:
Spongebob is suppose to be naive and retarded. It'z part of his C.H.A.R.M. Why you be criticizin somethin that the producers are well aware of? What next, hatin' on Forbidden Kingdom because it's got Asians in them.

I grew up on Kung Fu movies...so I wouldnt hate on that.

Quote:
End your hateful ways you war-mongerin mulatto. AHORRA. It iz time for peace and serenity.

Blow me and we call it even.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:21 PM   #195
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Stopped keeping tabs. Something you should consider

Unfamiliar with those cartoons...cant stand them either. Didnt grow up on that BS. You keep failing. Shame!

I grew up on Kung Fu movies...so I wouldnt hate on that.

Blow me and we call it even.

153 Impressive. I would've suspected a lot less, but I've got all the info I wanted.

Anywayz, I'm just trying to bust your balls, because my one objective is entertaining the ISH crowd. I'll admit I failed this time, but I shall be back after regaining my wit! JEFFERSON never quits, EVER!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: