Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2008, 05:23 PM   #196
B-Mac
T-Mac + B-Diddy= B-Mac

B-Mac has decent reputationB-Mac has decent reputation
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

statman why do you have Ginobili avy???....did you lose and avy bet ?

And GOBB's Avy 7/10
B-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #197
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
153 Impressive. I would've suspected a lot less, but I've got all the info I wanted.

LOL

clearly he is lying.

you dont just "take an IQ test"

first of all it costs money, and they are typically only taken for categorical purposes, for instance admission to MENSA, or to determine the mental retardation of a person to see if they qualify for specific programs/assistances.

online IQ tests are not legit IQ tests.

GOBB's never taken an IQ test in his life, and if he has it was for the second purpose stated above.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:35 PM   #198
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4/10 not sure of the relevance to anything
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:35 PM   #199
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
153 Impressive. I would've suspected a lot less, but I've got all the info I wanted.

Anywayz, I'm just trying to bust your balls, because my one objective is entertaining the ISH crowd. I'll admit I failed this time, but I shall be back after regaining my wit! JEFFERSON never quits, EVER!

I know homie, but your arms are too short to box with GOBB

Quote:
LOL

clearly he is lying.

You believe everyone is lying. You're proven wrong then you find something else to question. Proven wrong, and find something else. Lets be real here Mr. Daydreamer.

Quote:
you dont just "take an IQ test"

first of all it costs money, and they are typically only taken for categorical purposes, for instance admission to MENSA, or to determine the mental retardation of a person to see if they qualify for specific programs/assistances.

online IQ tests are not legit IQ tests.

GOBB's never taken an IQ test in his life, and if he has it was for the second purpose stated above.

I spent years in a mentally gifted class where an IQ test was administered. I've never taken an online IQ test. Ever. But let me save you the trouble typing it out..."You're lying "

Keep your focus on this my friend...

Motivational song for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQHrspjw4aA

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:44 PM   #201
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I spent years in a mentally gifted class

is that what they told you when they put you in there?

why dont you go on record right now as to what exactly you do for a living?
Old 04-24-2008, 05:56 PM   #202
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface

I'm a huge fan of the French Revolution, and efficient, humane wayz of killing, but seriously I don't get it. AT ALL?

How does a guillotine connect with your hollywood ambitions, Macy's, living with the 'rentz, or "wimmenz."?

4.5/10
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #203
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Community activist, grad schooler, jr accountant, sell weed on the side to middle to upper class clientele
Old 04-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #204
starface
Banned

Quote:
Community activist
posting on phillyBurbs.com doesnt make you a community activist
Quote:
grad schooler
yeah, where?
Quote:
jr accountant
let me guess, your working as a tax analyst right now, and you crunch numbers all day. you got an apartment overlooking the east river and you got a malard duck bedspread that your girlfriend comes over and makes for you ever day? BZZZZT. sorry. but nobody who wears oversized plain white tee's around in public is training to handle anyones money.

Quote:
sell weed on the side to middle to upper class clientele
this is ONE - HUNNNNDRED percent false and i will gaurantee it, you dont know squat about weed.

you are on the internet ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. you expect people to believe you're active in the community, going to grad school, and out selling weed? when? you literally post at least once in each of the 24 hours of the day. GTFO! LOL lying clown.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #205
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

GOBB, the 76ers, I like them. I give it a 7.6/10.

Mine will be very low lol.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #206
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
GOBB, the 76ers, I like them. I give it a 7.6/10.

Mine will be very low lol.
2/10

I dislike Lebron James.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:09 PM   #207
starface
Banned

Quote:
I'm a huge fan of the French Revolution, and efficient, humane wayz of killing, but seriously I don't get it. AT ALL?

How does a guillotine connect with your hollywood ambitions, Macy's, living with the 'rentz, or "wimmenz."?

4.5/10

cuz i'm a cut above.

just like a guillotine!

10/10
Old 04-24-2008, 06:09 PM   #208
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
posting on phillyBurbs.com doesnt make you a community activist

I dont post on there, stop googling up "GOBB" Interminator errr starface

Quote:
let me guess, your working as a tax analyst right now, and you crunch numbers all day. you got an apartment overlooking the east river and you got a malard duck bedspread that your girlfriend comes over and makes for you ever day? BZZZZT. sorry. but nobody who wears oversized plain white tee's around in public is training to handle anyones money.

Yeah because I'm VCDrivesAPorsche

Quote:
this is ONE - HUNNNNDRED percent false and i will gaurantee it, you dont know squat about weed.

Ok.

Quote:
you are on the internet ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. you expect people to believe you're active in the community, going to grad school, and out selling weed? when? you literally post at least once in each of the 24 hours of the day. GTFO! LOL lying clown.

I'm not on here all day. That is a lie.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:10 PM   #209
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Someone rate my avatar.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:11 PM   #210
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

7/10, basic avi but classic hip hop group.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: