Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2008, 06:15 PM   #211
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont post on there, stop googling up "GOBB" Interminator errr starface

Yeah because I'm VCDrivesAPorsche

Ok.
I'm not on here all day. That is a lie.

post a picture of a handful of the weed you sell. right now. or post a picture of some of your work-related tax documents. or post a picture of yourself shaking hands with someone in the community.

you will post none of those and you will give some shoddy, painfully transparent and defeated excuse as to why you cant right now or dont have to prove anything.

u are the new VCDAPTW. all thats left now is for you to be officially exposed and then returning to talk about benching 600 pounds while you drink red bullz and read Greek mythology with your free hand.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #212
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
post a picture of a handful of the weed you sell. right now. or post a picture of some of your work-related tax documents. or post a picture of yourself shaking hands with someone in the community.

you will post none of those and you will give some shoddy, painfully transparent and defeated excuse as to why you cant right now or dont have to prove anything.

u are the new VCDAPTW. all thats left now is for you to be officially exposed and then returning to talk about benching 600 pounds while you drink red bullz and read Greek mythology with your free hand.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:29 PM   #214
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraceDezKobe
i always love how idiots on the board requires a picture to prove you are doing something.

HAHAH

like last time on here someone said post a picture of your car, i didn't have one so i went to the website for one and the guy said you don't own that you noob....

when a guy with 20,000 posts claims he is a community activist, grad schooler, jr. accountant and slings weed on the side...........i tend to be skeptical!

LOL.

i mean dear god, re-read that to yourself Gobb. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Everyone here knows your on 24/7, and you just basically went jeferson $ on us, except you were serious and thought you could get it by us.

you just lied about your whole life ON THE INTERNET! ladies and gents, the new VCDAPTW!
Old 04-24-2008, 06:47 PM   #215
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
when a guy with 20,000 posts claims he is a community activist, grad schooler, jr. accountant and slings weed on the side...........i tend to be skeptical!

LOL.

i mean dear god, re-read that to yourself Gobb. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Everyone here knows your on 24/7, and you just basically went jeferson $ on us, except you were serious and thought you could get it by us.

you just lied about your whole life ON THE INTERNET! ladies and gents, the new VCDAPTW!

When do you leave for Hollywood again? Neveruary 31rst?
Old 04-24-2008, 07:01 PM   #216
starface
Banned

LOL why u lyin gobb?? gobb why u lyin??

your username is GOBB and you live in philly and have a 76ers avatar. someone posts on phillyburbs.com under the name gobb, and you're gonna sit there with a straight face and deny that it was you???

you dont know ANYTHING about trees but you decided you would add a little gangsta flair to your e-persona and just COMPLETELY MAKE UP the notion that you actually sling plants "on the side of being in grad school and a jr. accountant"????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just completely fabricated your entire life. HELLO! you just exposed yourself. i mean seriously pathetic. you sit on the internet ALL DAY and look like carlos boozer's ugly retarded cousin, and you actually have the nerve to claim you are like this grad student/community activist/accountant/drug dealer!!!!!!!

How's that East River apartment you are VC are splittin, Gobb!?!?!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 07:04 PM   #217
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

at this kid trying to expose Gobb for being a fake even though hes playing right into GOBBs hands.

*NEWSFLASH*

GOBB is lying on PURPOSE .
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #218
starface
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
at this kid trying to expose Gobb for being a fake even though hes playing right into GOBBs hands.

*NEWSFLASH*

1. he's lying, but not on purpose.

you have no chin and soon you will have no hair. blemishes cover your entire chinneck

LOL!
Old 04-24-2008, 07:15 PM   #219
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
your username is GOBB and you live in philly and have a 76ers avatar. someone posts on phillyburbs.com under the name gobb, and you're gonna sit there with a straight face and deny that it was you???

Keyword. Someone who is not me. If it was me? I would say so. But its not. This is the only board I use "GOBB". GOBB = God of BBALL (my initial name on ISH), then it was Return of God of BBALL when God of BBALL account got frozen (deleted an email account the name was attatched too, my friend deleted my cookies and thus i lost getting access to the name). When vbulletin jumped off? I just chose GOBB since that is how everyone addressed me on the prior board. Even with the Return of God of BBALL, people typed "ROGOBB". Same way people type VCDAPTW. I dont use GOBB or go by God of BBALL on any other board. Just insidehoops.com.

Why would i even explain/break this down? There is nothing wrong with someone posting on phillyburbs.com. Is it a homosexual site? Then ok, there is. But if its a normal site like philly.com where i go to read not post, then whats the big deal? I honestly FORGOT your reasoning/clowning on phillyburbs.

And if you googled "GOBB" you can find photos, youtube profiles, websites www.gobb.net, and even on urban dictionary.com find the definiton of "gobb" which isnt the same as mine (god of bball, short version gobb).

But alas I'm lying.

Quote:
you dont know ANYTHING about trees but you decided you would add a little gangsta flair to your e-persona and just COMPLETELY MAKE UP the notion that you actually sling plants "on the side of being in grad school and a jr. accountant"????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gangsta flair? selling weed to your dad because his son (you) stresses him out = gangsta flair? I can see if i said i wore bulletproof vests, owned corners in the hood and got workers under me. But I didnt. You got a screwed up perception when reading text it seems.

Quote:
you just completely fabricated your entire life. HELLO! you just exposed yourself. i mean seriously pathetic. you sit on the internet ALL DAY and look like carlos boozer's ugly retarded cousin, and you actually have the nerve to claim you are like this grad student/community activist/accountant/drug dealer!!!!!!!

Calm down bruh....might have to ask animal control to shoot you with a tranquilizer. You're foaming at the mouth over there bud. Relax, grab ya ears and wooosah, woooooosah!

Quote:
VCDAPTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's that East River apartment!?!?!!!!!!

Awesome!
Old 04-24-2008, 07:18 PM   #220
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32

*NEWSFLASH*

Old 04-24-2008, 08:14 PM   #221
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Back to the thread...

Fake 76er fan who isn't really a old school 76er fan (his avatar), and is more a Iverson fan and thats why he likes the 76ers. He remembers more Iverson in Philly than Dr.J or Moses. And he has the logo of the old 76ers team on his avatar.

So good avatar, but for the "fakeness"

5/10
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #222
starface
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Back to the thread...

Fake 76er fan who isn't really a old school 76er fan (his avatar), and is more a Iverson fan and thats why he likes the 76ers. He remembers more Iverson in Philly than Dr.J or Moses. And he has the logo of the old 76ers team on his avatar.

5/10

hah, zwn'd
Old 04-24-2008, 08:19 PM   #223
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Back to the thread...

5/10

You can knock someone for not being old enough to remember a past player from their favorite team. It's like me calling you a fake Sonics fan for not remembering their 78-79 championship team. (that is if you were born after 78-79)
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:22 PM   #224
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
You can knock someone for not being old enough to remember a past player from their favorite team. It's like me calling you a fake Sonics fan for not remembering their 78-79 championship team. (that is if you were born after 78-79)
Except I admitting am not "Old School Sonics Fan", and am a 90s Sonic Fan based on my avatar as well.

Do you see a Old School Sonics Logo on my avatar? It seems like you completely missed the point of my post before. I'm not criticizing him for not knowing about the Old School 76ers, I'm criticzing his "avatar" because it is a fake respresentaiton of the poster.

I don't know about the Old School sonics, and thats why I don't have their logo on my avatar.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:28 PM   #225
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Except I admitting am not "Old School Sonics Fan", and am a 90s Sonic Fan based on my avatar as well.

Do you see a Old School Sonics Logo on my avatar? It seems like you completely missed the point of my post before. I'm not criticizing him for not knowing about the Old School 76ers, I'm criticzing his "avatar" because it is a fake respresentaiton of the poster.

I don't know about the Old School sonics, and thats why I don't have their logo on my avatar.

You are nit-picking.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: