Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2008, 01:17 PM   #301
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Your main argument was post #1 dumbass.

^^^if that was your avatar? 10/10 would be the rating.

You know what GOBB. I'll actually take your "Plagerizing" comments as a big compliment. Since I know I never copied and pasted or plagiarized even once on the boards, and all my posts were original, you are basically calling my original posts so good that they are plagiarized and must be from some professional article.

Thanks for the indirect compliment. I didn't know I made my posts so good that you would think I copied and pasted them

I'll try next time to dumb down for you so you wouldn't think that again.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:23 PM   #302
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

8/10, you didn't get 10 because I think you plagerized that picture from somewhere, unless you photographed him. I like the hand in the background though.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:25 PM   #303
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol here ya go v:

TEN OUT OF TEN!!!

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:29 PM   #304
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhh finally

Happiest day of my life, I like your avatar 10/10, and it makes me laugh so much when you had that handsom man printed in it. Anybodys face on Spongebob is pretty hilarious...
Old 04-26-2008, 01:33 PM   #305
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol yeah the wonders of generic photoshop

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:35 PM   #306
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

A cartoon picture of cheese? I do not get it.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:49 PM   #307
v-unit
NBA All-star

Ahahahaha, I laughed at the picture again (And partially at Dolphin's comments)
Old 04-26-2008, 01:51 PM   #308
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Ahahahaha, I laughed at the picture again (And partially at Dolphin's comments)

Just hilarious

Mine sucks compared to yours obviously...
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:53 PM   #309
v-unit
NBA All-star

Hahaha, no way dude, yours is tight, 10/10 for sending the same message.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:04 PM   #310
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Hahaha, no way dude, yours is tight, 10/10 for sending the same message.

I'm about to get on the JH weed bandwagon.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:05 PM   #311
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^^ keeping it real with Nicole and clowning on some other members.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:06 PM   #312
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Genc, those are some huge ******s. 7/10 for scaring my inoccent little mind like that.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:20 PM   #313
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
I'm about to get on the JH weed bandwagon.

C'mon you can't be changing your avatar just yet :)
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:20 PM   #314
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

10/10, str8 gully right there.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #315
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
C'mon you can't be changing your avatar just yet :)
10/10, I dig yours more than v-unit's.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: