Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #466
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Hamilton
6/10 Ruined by Collins lol.
Collins?????
Carter, Jefferson, Harris...
^^Not sure what you avy is
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:15 PM   #467
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

10/10 because it is a Nets avy.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:17 PM   #468
ecthelion
Local High School Star

ecthelion has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
10/10 because it is a Nets avy.
6/10, this guy is a queer deer.
ecthelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:20 PM   #469
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

6/10.

I liked Williams in his prime. Avy would have been 10/10 if he had the "Hoe Depot" shirt on.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:22 PM   #470
ecthelion
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
6/10.

I liked Williams in his prime. Avy would have been 10/10 if he had the "Hoe Depot" shirt on.
7.3/10, nice deke, made me laugh
p.s. the hoe depot might have been pshopped btw
Old 06-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #471
DatPrince
I brick open layups

DatPrince has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Collins?????
Carter, Jefferson, Harris...
^^Not sure what you avy is

its one of the pyramids in egypt with the egyptian flag over it
DatPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #472
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatPrince
its one of the pyramids in egypt with the egyptian flag over it
pretty creative 8.5/10
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:20 PM   #474
Franco Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraceDezKobe
ehhh i don't like it. just whatevers. typical avatar and booring.

4/10

6/10 Alize is not my cup of tea, and I know you're an undercover ******* as witnessed by the past shirtless Beckham avatars Bracer/Iamthewalrus.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

9/10 for my man's Wire character screename/photo combo.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:27 PM   #475
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
love it...was that always ur avatar? even if not cant front on bruce lee. i can never get action .gifs to upoad here.
I've had it for a long time. I'm not sure if it is the avatar that I started on here with... back in the ez-board days, but it has been a good while.

I had to shrink it way down and take some frames out to make it work right and flow properly. I made the avatar myself, though... so in a sense, it really is 'mine'. ;)

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 06-16-2008 at 11:52 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:51 AM   #477
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

8 for Lize works for me
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:53 AM   #478
ecthelion
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
8 for Lize works for me
2/10. Old. I've seen like a million of those already.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:06 AM   #479
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2/10.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:07 AM   #480
ecthelion
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
2/10.
Bull****/10. Lousy freaky eye.