Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-03-2008, 02:11 AM   #766
pethuel03
finger lickin' good!

pethuel03 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

^^^

10/10
pethuel03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:18 AM   #767
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

^^
Intense Face
8/10
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #768
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

^^nice vert 8/10
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 PM   #769
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^ 8/10 gotta feel for the blazers (this from a bobcats fan)
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:33 PM   #770
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Very pointless

4/10
Pointless?

What's the point of any avatar?

Oh, and 3/10 for rufus, boring.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:53 PM   #771
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pethuel03
^^^

10/10

3/10 ... I'm a tough judge... and secondly, I'm not a big fan of uneven pixel size avatars... the 80x80 ones look best.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:28 PM   #772
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN has decent reputationCAAIDN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
3/10 ... I'm a tough judge... and secondly, I'm not a big fan of uneven pixel size avatars... the 80x80 ones look best.

I like Gerald Wallace.Hes's a great dunker 7/10
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #773
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAAIDN
I like Gerald Wallace.Hes's a great dunker 7/10
Pulp Fiction is my favourite movie. But it doesn't make for a great avatar. 7.5/10.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:32 PM   #774
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

^^ 9/10, nothings perfect but Samuel L Jackson is damn close.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #775
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
Pulp Fiction is my favourite movie. But it doesn't make for a great avatar. 7.5/10.

7/10 ---> Raptors CB4, JO, Moon, Jawai, what's not to love. Would of been a 9 only if JO was in a Raptors uni instead of a Pacers.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:45 PM   #776
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

8/10

Me like
Old 11-03-2008, 03:21 PM   #777
Gifted Mind
Objectivity

Gifted Mind is popular on this boardGifted Mind is popular on this boardGifted Mind is popular on this boardGifted Mind is popular on this boardGifted Mind is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
8/10

Me like

Very abstract and atypical. I'll confer based on the discreteness.

8/10
Gifted Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #778
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifted Mind

8/10

I'll take that as a compliment.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #779
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifted Mind

8/10

I don't like you... bad gimmick. Try harder.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #780
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I don't like you... bad gimmick. Try harder.
9/10 for Gerald
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: