Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #106
cartmanclone

Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecthelion
-10/10
for terribly obvious reasons.. and u=dum

the irony is killing me
Old 04-23-2008, 06:32 PM   #107
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

0, so bad I *******ed it.

edit: f*ck you ISH, quit censoring me.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:33 PM   #108
ecthelion
Local High School Star

ecthelion has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
what word was that... my swear word dictionary is coming up empty
ecthelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #109
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY

edit: f*ck you ISH, quit censoring me.
reffering to me or...?
jamal99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #110
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
what word was that... my swear word dictionary is coming up empty

ad_block

Quote:
reffering to me or...?

cartman
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:36 PM   #111
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
reffering to me or...?
More than likely cartmanclone.

Jamal avy is cool because he is a 7footer and what better 7footer to big up than the Big Cactus.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:42 PM   #112
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

5/10. No originality factor.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:24 PM   #113
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
My bad, i keep posting in the wrong topic...thought this was rate the poster above you, not avatar.

Jason Williams as a King was pure excitement. He gets 8/10, white chocolate. Still remember the duel vs AI...he did his thing. And not sure which year he pulled off his trick where he went behind his back with his left and used his right elbow to punch it back to the player on his left. Hard to explain but when you see it you're like wow.

Is this what you mean?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7JQR7K3Jc
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #114
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Old Willy
Avy, Name, Text all correlate.

Top marks for brand management. Wasn't sure at first what team you follow, but with the Bucks comment, it all falls in to place.

You have a future in marketing.
Actually I'm a Nets fan. Dasher is just a nickname given to me freshman year in college.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:23 PM   #115
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Sick.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:26 PM   #116
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Sick.

great avatar

10/10

I wish I had picked one in the beginning and just stuck with it like RBA, but I didn't. Oh well.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #117
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
great avatar

10/10

I wish I had picked one in the beginning and just stuck with it like RBA, but I didn't. Oh well.
I find that I associate many posters with their avatar even more than their username. I get confused, at times, with the people that are constantly switching their avatars up.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:38 PM   #118
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I find that I associate many posters with their avatar even more than their username. I get confused, at times, with the people that are constantly switching their avatars up.

Haha, true.

I should bring back my Bob Barker avy. My LeBron one just makes one of many who has that one (though I went for the SVSM angle)
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:42 PM   #119
Dasher

Quote:
Haha, true.

I should bring back my Bob Barker avy. My LeBron one just makes one of many who has that one (though I went for the SVSM angle)
Yeah the Bob Barker avy would make it easier to distinguish your posts from the Stans.

Last edited by Dasher : 04-23-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:42 PM   #120
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Haha, true.

0/10. bring back homer.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: