Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-08-2009, 11:59 AM   #1216
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain of Thought
I like old school. 7/10
terrible. lamest gimmick ever. 0/10
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #1217
Pain of Thought
Local High School Star

Pain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
terrible. lamest gimmick ever. 0/10

What the hell makes you think I'm a gimmick? Read my posts in the NBA and Knicks Forums asshole. In reality I'm not some made-up account here to be an ass clown. Why don't you do something more productive instead of pretending to be the old cool guy with a wealth of knowledge here on InsideHoops. That's Izzo's role, not yours, sir. Ass clown.
Pain of Thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #1218
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Boozehound: 10/10

Makes me feel like I've been tied to the whippin post.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #1219
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Boozehound: 10/10

Makes me feel like I've been tied to the whippin post.
8/10 Bobcats my second favorite team.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #1220
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
8/10 Bobcats my second favorite team.

I hate ads.. let alone in an avatar

4/10
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #1221
KoolKat
National High School Star

KoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation here

5/10

I don't like what you're doing to your mom
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #1222
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A solid flaming 2/10.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:50 PM   #1223
KoolKat

KoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
A solid flaming 2/10.

7/10

i don't know anything about these albums
Old 07-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #1224
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

2 of those you wouldn't know unless you're a big fan of the genre.

1 of those you could possibly know cause songs from that album got MTV play back in the day.

1 of them you'd have to be living under a rock....or just have never listened to rock at all to not know it.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #1225
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Not too bad, reminds me of the red faction logo... 7/10

please don't compare the gonzo fist to a video game logo :/

6/10 - decent album art.. not big into megadeath
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #1226
KoolKat

Quote:
2 of those you wouldn't know unless you're a big fan of the genre.

1 of those you could possibly know cause songs from that album got MTV play back in the day.

1 of them you'd have to be living under a rock....or just have never listened to rock at all to not know it.

I don't care about rock
Old 07-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #1227
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense

It's megadeth and only one of those albums are theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKat
I don't care about rock

I'm not hating. lol

I knew you probably didn't by reading your post.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #1228
KoolKat

Quote:
I'm not hating. lol

I know.

Nice album art & avatar tho
Old 07-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #1229
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP

AtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat coolAtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense

10/10. I like very much Black Man strength!
AtticusPigeon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:06 PM   #1230
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKat
I know.

Nice album art & avatar tho

Sometimes I think they're my favorite albums just because of the cover art.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: