Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-13-2008, 10:12 PM   #1
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Metal Gear Solid 4

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/52683

new trailer
this game is gonna be siicckkkkkk
june 12... cant wait.
this is definitely the first exclusive ps3 game, that gives a worthy reason to own a ps3
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:13 AM   #2
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Metal Gear Solid 4

that is bananas i cant wait to buy it
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:40 AM   #3
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/52683

new trailer
this game is gonna be siicckkkkkk
june 12... cant wait.
this is definitely the first exclusive ps3 game, that gives a worthy reason to own a ps3
No kidding, I don't have a PS3, but I want this really bad. Maybe when I get a high-def TV, I'll have an excuse to get a PS3 cause I can say i'm getting it for hte Blu-Ray.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:07 AM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
No kidding, I don't have a PS3, but I want this really bad. Maybe when I get a high-def TV, I'll have an excuse to get a PS3 cause I can say i'm getting it for hte Blu-Ray.

If you have a good connection you can dl bluray rips and convert it to watch on the 360. That's what I do...

I'm just not feeling the ps3 this generation at all. Maybe when I can get it for 200$ and ff and god of war series come out.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: