Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 04-24-2008, 06:19 AM   #1
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Round 1, Cavs at Wizards Game 3, Thu 8pm ET

Vs.

Washington Wizards @ Cleveland Cavaliers

Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards

Dec 5: at Washington 105, Cleveland 86
Jan 23: at Cleveland 121, Washington 85
Feb 22: at Cleveland 90, Washington 89
Mar 13: at Washington 101, Cleveland 99

1st round matchup

Gm. 1: at Cleveland 93, Washington 86
Gm. 2: at Cleveland 116, Washington 86

The Cavaliers played their best game of the season, when they demolished the Wizards in Game 2 of their best of 7 playoff series on Monday. That is the Cavaliers 8th consecutive post season victory againts the Wizards trailing back since the 2006 NBA Season.

Lebron James led the Cavs in scoring with 30 points, 12 rebounds, and 9 assists in 39 minutes becoming the 3rd player since 1991 to accumulate 62 points, 16 assists, 15 rebounds in the first two games of a series. Joining Paul Pierce vs. New Jersey in 2003, and Michael Jordan vs. Portland in the 1992 NBA Finals.

The Cavaliers didn't need to relax because despite outscoring the Wizards by more than 30 points in game 2 none of that matters when the team visit the Washington tomorrow night.

Home teams will always put a better fight in the series, and last year the Cavaliers came back from a 0-2 deficit to edge the Pistons in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

I expect Zdyrunas Ilgauskas, and the rest of the supporting casts to contribute in this game because Wizards are still one of the most dangerous team when they start to hit their outside shoots in the 4th quarter, and i am sure Agent Zero and his teammates are planning to hack Lebron in game 3 in order for him to missed his free throws because he is currently shooting poorly from the foul line.

Even Sophomore PG Daniel Gibson knows that the Wizards are capable of adjusting in this series because he thinks that this team surpass lot of expectation, when they still made it in the playoffs despite missing some of their key starters in the middle of the regular season

"They're not going to lay down and let it go," Gibson said. "Those guys will continue to fight. We'll have to continue to play the way we've been playing if we want to win this series. This series is far from over.

But i still believe that the Cavaliers can repeat their performance in game 2, and the Cavs need to make sure that the Wizards aren't going to do their homework in game 3 because Lebron need to assert himself as one of the best player in the playoffs.

Cavaliers ( 2-0)

G- Delonte West
G- Devin Brown
F- Lebron James
F- Ben Wallace
C- Zydrunas Ilgauskas

6th Man: Daniel Gibson

Coach: Mike Brown

Wizards ( 0-2)

G Antonio Daniels
G Deshawn Stevenson
F Caron Butler
F Antawn Jamison
C Brendan Haywood

6th man: Gilbert Arenas

Coach: Eddie Jordan

Cleveland Cavaliers Player stats in the first 2 games of the series. ( Starters)

LeBron James 31 ppg, 8 apg, 7.50 rpg, 1.0 spg, 2.0 bpg

Zydrunas Ilgauskas 19 ppg, 2.5 apg, 10.0 rpg, 0.50 bpg

Wally Szczerbiak 11.5 ppg, 1.5 apg, 2.0 rpg

Delonte West 9.5 ppg, 4.0 apg, 3.0 rpg, 1.50 spg, 1.0 bpg

Ben Wallace 4.5 ppg, 6.50 rpg, 1.6 apg, 0.50 apg, 0.50 bpg

6th man

Daniel Gibson
12.0 ppg, 4.0 apg, 1.50 rpg, 0.50 spg, 0.50 bpg

Washington Wizards Player stats in the first 2 games of the series. ( Starters)

Antawn Jamison 16 ppg, 1.5 apg, 14.0 rpg, 1.0 spg, 0.5 bpg

Caron Butler 13 ppg, 4.50 apg, 5.50 rpg 3.0 spg

Brendan Haywood 12.5 ppg, 2.50 bpg, 6.50 rpg

DeShawn Stevenson 7.5 ppg, 3.5 apg, 0.50 rpg, 0.50 spg

Antonio Daniels 4.0 ppg, 1.0 rpg, 1.0 apg, 0.50 bpg

6th man

Gilbert Arenas
15.5 ppg, 3.0 apg, 2.0 rpg, 1.0 spg, 0.50 bpg

Last edited by Lebron23 : 04-24-2008 at 06:22 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:47 AM   #2
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1, Cleveland-Washington Game 3, Thu. 8:00 pm ET

Lebron23, do you have a video of the Cavaliers playoff introduction?
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:56 PM   #3
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want Cleveland to sweep this series.They're a much easier match up for the Celtics than the Wizards.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:21 PM   #4
imjustlikemusiq
Speak To Me Cleanly

imjustlikemusiq has an OK reputation so far

Lets get it, Cavs gotta come to F Street lets take this one game at a time and take care of business at home.
imjustlikemusiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
I want Cleveland to sweep this series.They're a much easier match up for the Celtics than the Wizards.

Really?
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Cleveland is going to sweep, next time they probably shouldnt talk trash about bron bron before they meet up with him.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope we don't take this team for granted tonight.

They are wounded, angry, and have had their pride stomped upon. Back on their home court, they WILL put up a fight. No matter the circumstances, these are STILL NBA players first and foremost. They will make a run on us tonight. Will we be ready to respond, or will we rest on our laurels from the first two games?

Sadly, I have to miss a large chunk of the game
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:12 PM   #8
kidachi

is soulja boy comin?
Old 04-24-2008, 04:24 PM   #9
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
is soulja boy comin?
He better!

I don't know how the Wizards are gonna try to stop LeBron. I don't see how they could win this...but I'm not counting them out, as weird as that may sound. They're back home now, and they have to make the best of it.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:26 PM   #10
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Any prediction on the ammount of Technicals and Flagrants...?
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #11
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I think Cleveland is going to sweep, next time they probably shouldnt talk trash about bron bron before they meet up with him.
Hopefully the cavs will sweep the but I dont think the cavs will. I think Washington will go 1-1 at home and cleveland will finish the series in cleveland. 5-1 Cleveland
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:03 PM   #12
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope the Cavaliers will focused on stopping the Wizards backcourt from scoring, and if Haywood acted like a dirty thug i hope Ben Wallace and Andy Varejao kick his ass in the 2nd quarter.

I predict Lebron James will have another great game in the playoffs, and he would probably try to outdone Kobe's performance againts the Denver Nuggets.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:43 PM   #13
LebronJordan
I airball my layups

LebronJordan has an OK reputation so far

ben wallace should guard haywood
LebronJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:53 PM   #14
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP

BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far

The Cavs to take game 3.
BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:11 PM   #15
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

I can see it now Soulja boy up talking trash and Lebron James takes over the game making him wish he never came to the game.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: