Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #31
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2009 cover boys???

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Mac

Is this photoshop or not ?
DAMN THAT MUG LOOKS THROWED! THAT'D BE SO TIGHT IF THAT REALLY WAS THE COVER, EXCEPT THEY'D HAVE TO MAKE IT FOR PS2 ALSO CUZ THATS WHAT I GOT.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:54 PM   #32
brdman1980
I brick open layups

brdman1980 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
DAMN THAT MUG LOOKS THROWED! THAT'D BE SO TIGHT IF THAT REALLY WAS THE COVER, EXCEPT THEY'D HAVE TO MAKE IT FOR PS2 ALSO CUZ THATS WHAT I GOT.
Like I was saying earlier..that's not the cover..that's a Photoshop fake. The cover's Tony Parker...GameCinema HD revealed a preview today..it'll be announced tomorrow.
brdman1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #33
brdman1980
I brick open layups

brdman1980 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
So I've always wondered how they choose who's gonna be on the cover for the video games, like NBA Live and Madden and NBA 2ks and all that?
It's done by marketability, talent, and the guy who they believe has the best chance to really step their game up that particular year.
brdman1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #34
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brdman1980
It's done by marketability, talent, and the guy who they believe has the best chance to really step their game up that particular year.
oh ok I get it.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:07 PM   #35
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by brdman1980
Like I was saying earlier..that's not the cover..that's a Photoshop fake. The cover's Tony Parker...GameCinema HD revealed a preview today..it'll be announced tomorrow.
No I know its Photoshoped, but I was saying that it'd look tight IF that was the cover.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:37 PM   #36
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN has decent reputationCAAIDN has decent reputation

Tony Parker

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=1356
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:53 PM   #37
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Last edited by v-unit : 06-25-2008 at 10:55 PM.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:17 PM   #38
myfishjustdied

http://www.easports.com/nbalive09/cover.jsp
Old 06-26-2008, 01:29 AM   #39
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

NBA 2k9-kevin Garnett
NBA Live 2009-Tony Parker
NBA 09-Paul Pierce
Old 06-28-2008, 04:02 PM   #40
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
NBA 2k9-kevin Garnett
NBA Live 2009-Tony Parker
NBA 09-Paul Pierce

ah..dint wanna see TP on the cover..rest are ok
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:04 PM   #41
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
ah..dint wanna see TP on the cover..rest are ok
Well NBA 2k9 and NBA Live 2009 are official, but I guessed on NBA 09, I don't know who's gonna be on the cover for NBA 09. And I didn't want Parker on Live 2009 either, but oh well.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:34 AM   #42
B-Mac
T-Mac + B-Diddy= B-Mac

B-Mac has decent reputationB-Mac has decent reputation

Why TP????

Lol, just another reason not to get Live....j/k Live fans
B-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #43
Darius07
High School JV MVP

Darius07 has decent reputationDarius07 has decent reputation

Why does Parker look so angry in the traailer? Looks like Hulk without all the green. Kinds scares me to bye the game...
Darius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:23 PM   #44
TornadoGTS
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TornadoGTS has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit

I'm glad you guys like my covers. But seriously i got some more updated ones than that. Looking at that makes me sad that i made that lol. Heres some more updated ones.....

TornadoGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:24 PM   #45
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoGTS
I'm glad you guys like my covers. But seriously i got some more updated ones than that. Looking at that makes me sad that i made that lol. Heres some more updated ones.....

dang dude thats so tight! I wish I could do that, can u teach me how to do it?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: