Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Dirk Nowitzki

Do you think if the Maverick lose in the first round that Dallas would really look into trades for him? Bulls could offer Ben Gordon, Kirk Hinrich, Tyrus Thomas, Drew Gooden, first round pick or something like that.

PG: Jason Kidd/Kirk Hinrich
SG: Jason Terry/Ben Gordon
SF: Josh Howard/Jerry Stackhouse
PF: Drew Gooden/Tyrus Thomas
C: Dampier/Bass

and the first round draft pick. That's a pretty goode deal for Dallas, IMO.

Bulls:

PG: ?
SG: Sefolosha
SF: Luol Deng
PF: Dirk
C: Noah
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:16 PM   #2
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Ring#7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dirk Nowitzki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Do you think if the Maverick lose in the first round that Dallas would really look into trades for him? Bulls could offer Ben Gordon, Kirk Hinrich, Tyrus Thomas, Drew Gooden, first round pick or something like that.

PG: Jason Kidd/Kirk Hinrich
SG: Jason Terry/Ben Gordon
SF: Josh Howard/Jerry Stackhouse
PF: Drew Gooden/Tyrus Thomas
C: Dampier/Bass

and the first round draft pick. That's a pretty goode deal for Dallas, IMO.

Bulls:

PG: ?
SG: Sefolosha
SF: Luol Deng
PF: Dirk
C: Noah

To be honest, thats a tough trade to call. Your talking about a former MVP. Dallas would be crazy to trade away Dirk and if they were that crazy they wouldnt be able to get equal value. Say what you wanna say about Dirk, but he's still a young superstar pf. If he becomes available Pax better jump on it like priority number one.
Ring#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:02 AM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring#7
To be honest, thats a tough trade to call. Your talking about a former MVP. Dallas would be crazy to trade away Dirk and if they were that crazy they wouldnt be able to get equal value. Say what you wanna say about Dirk, but he's still a young superstar pf. If he becomes available Pax better jump on it like priority number one.

Oh yeah... I know there's very little chance of it happening but I was thinking that if the Hornets eliminate the Mavericks in the first round that Dallas might really think of making a major change.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 03:18 AM   #4
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

if ever dallas would trade dirk, I think they would also want vets like stackhouse and dampier be included in the trade. Stack has 3yrs remaining, and damp has 4.

They also wouldn't want gordon since he wants a big contract and they already have terry.

how about Dirk, Damp, Stack for Noce, Gooden, Tyrus, Hughes + draft pick?

Problem with dallas is, they get Jkidd but they dont have any finishers. He is surrounded by perimeter players. They also doesn't have a shotblocker. I'm really curious how Tyrus will play along side kidd. Gooden and Tyrus might have career years if they have kidd feeding them.

Kidd/Terry
JHo/hughes
Noce/wright
Gooden/Bass
Tyrus/draft pick

Kirk/Duhon
Thabo/gordon?
Deng/Stack
Dirk
Noah/Gray/Damp

Most likely it wont happen but it would be interesting how both teams will perform

Last edited by trig : 04-25-2008 at 03:21 AM.
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:25 AM   #5
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

Cant even speculate on something like this. It's just to crazy of an idea. The Mavs are not going to shop Dirk, and if they were I would almost certainly think Cuban will be looking for a superstarish type player back in return. I think if you can trade up to get a top 2 pick (which is also probably impossible) you do almost whatever is necessary to get it done, if not, I don't think Pax should try and force a trade to make a quick fix. Paxson really needs to be careful in involving Noah,Tyrus, and Thabo. Those 3 are guys that could still pan out somewhat big-time to big-time. Deng can be traded but you obviously want to keep him as well, but i bet a lot of teams still want him.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: