Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 08-21-2006, 06:53 AM   #1
benisjamin33
I airball my layups

benisjamin33 has an OK reputation so far
Default how well will we do next season and in the future?

being realistic i bet we win 38 games and 2 yrs after the 38 game season we make the playoffs but like 6-8 seed. What do u guys think?
benisjamin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:44 AM   #2
indenial
Banned

indenial has not been impressing people

That is a fair assumption.
indenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:57 PM   #3
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Rapsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

its tough to say next year. The team has really been changed with the influx of trades and rookies. I think 38 wins would be the best case scenario. Anywhere between 30 and 38. It all depends on how well this team will gel and how the rookies will adapt. The team has good talent and hopefully the best scenario will be played out this year.
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:44 PM   #4
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster

24 wins seems resonable
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 06:14 PM   #5
Nygher
Banned

Nygher has an OK reputation so far

I think they'll start poorly with Webster starting then they'll give Roy a shot in December and he'll be on his way to his ROY award. I don't know why people think Foye is going to be ROY when he'll probably play behind Hassell and Davis most the season.

Anyways...I think they'll hoover around .500 for most of the season. If Randolph has really been working on his game for 12 hours a day then he should probably make the All-Star game, I think he'll average 25 and 12. If he averages 15 and 9 or something, he'll be gone. I expect a mid-season trade of Miles unless he starts the season much like he did last year being on the verge of averaging a triple double before he was injured. I think they'll gel fine. The young guys all have great and positive attitudes. I think the best team they could put on the floor is Roy at the point with Webster or Dixon at shooting gaurd.
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:18 AM   #6
benisjamin33
I airball my layups

benisjamin33 has an OK reputation so far

no rookie, i don't care if it the ROY is going to bring a club from last to a .500 team. lebron james didn't even do it and he can score at will. we will win 38 games this coming season, and the year after we will be .450-.550 club
benisjamin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: