Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Default George Karl's Bad Decisions

George Karl has made a lot of bad decisions in this series. When one line up is helping the Nuggets get back in the game, he changes it.

In game one he had a good line up until he put Melo back in the momentum went down hill. G.K. has done that a lot in the past two games in changing the working line up.

In Game two he switched from playing zone in the first half to playing man to man in the second half. How do you change something that works to something that doesn't?
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
Geandily
Local High School Star

Default Re: George Karl's Bad Decisions

Please oh god fire Karl, when Karl called a timeout in the second quarter and just stood there in the middle of the court by himself I knew that the Nuggets were going to lose. The Nuggets will not be a good team until Karl is gone, Melo said what all of us fans had been thinking all season long "DON'T JUST SIT THERE"

I applaud Carmelo for his criticism of the Nuggets, especially the criticism aimed at Karl.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:38 PM   #3
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

Default Re: George Karl's Bad Decisions

karls refusal to play ai at point gaurd until game 2 of the playoffs is imo the worst thing he has done to this team

i actually see some signs that iverson could and maybe even would be able to play the point- how is he and the rest of the team supposed to adjust to the new roles in game 84 of the season?

of course we have all seen and heard of the battles karl has had with guys in the past like gary payton and some of the guys he had with the bucks- imo you can tell karl is no longer made to coach in the nba because of his refusal to coach and make the piece that is jr smith fit- you cannot have a talent like that and simply refuse to use it-

basically i believe gkarl was just too chicken-**** to tell iverson that the nugs needed him to be a point gaurd instead of a gunner- sometimes i think maybe ai would have tried to fit the role if they made it clear what the nugs needed from him

karl has made a joke of himself with the way he has handled ai, jr, ac, & even melo, kmart, and klieza- that is way too much to screw up so badley
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: