Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #151
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP

BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1, Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 3, Sat 5:30pm ET

Najera??!! You prick
BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #152
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster

Lakers need to stop shooting so much and just get it into the post. Get to the line. They are on the verge of shooting themselves out of the 2nd quarter.
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:23 PM   #153
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

hahaha Jordan over ai.
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:24 PM   #154
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster

good move by farmer keep taking it in
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:24 PM   #155
Crash
Its Showtime

Crash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Koscik
Lakers need to stop shooting so much and just get it into the post. Get to the line. They are on the verge of shooting themselves out of the 2nd quarter.

Good post. and a nice drive there by Farmar.
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:24 PM   #156
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN has decent reputationCAAIDN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
Channel went offline for me in the last 3 minutes... so there are now three of us asking for a sopcast link now.

http://www3.myp2p.eu/
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:25 PM   #157
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nuggs going thugs with this unit... that can only work against them....

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:25 PM   #158
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Refs doing their best to get in the game. Goddammit refs, you're not ****ing playing so stop.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:26 PM   #159
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAAIDN

Thx. That was the first thing I tried though and it doesn't work out today.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:26 PM   #160
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Luke's such a beast. Eat all of your words, ya buncha bums.

Lamar going uber aggressive right now as the number one option. I'm loving this, his length is unstoppable when he goes into this gear. Only problem is how rarely it happens.

Quote:
Refs doing their best to get in the game.
Agreed, lots of calls that should have just been left alone. That Lamar and-1 for example.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:26 PM   #161
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

lakers really need to keep feeding it to odom. I know i keep repeating this, but its going to be there ALL GAME. We can punish this team inside and control the pace of this game... it would be an easy victory.
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:26 PM   #162
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Refs doing their best to get in the game. Goddammit refs, you're not ****ing playing so stop.

Dude, they have to jump in with some of the hack jobs that we are seeing.... it could cause a fight. So, in this particular case, I think they are doing the right things. They gotta try to settle things down.

Old 04-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #163
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Anyone got a sopcast link for the game right now.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #164
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs

Lamar going uber aggressive right now as the number one option. I'm loving this, his length is unstoppable when he goes into this gear. Only problem is how rarely it happens.

I admit, i was on his case a little when he was struggling. I'm happy to see him come back into form.
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #165
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs

I am one of them thats eating my words, I agree.

Please, all I ask is that he not lead a fast break!

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: