Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 04-26-2008, 11:15 AM   #136
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1, Pistons at Sixers, game 3, Fri 7pm ET

I gotta give it to phili i never thought they were gonna win more than a game even though i was rooting for them GO 6ers
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:36 PM   #137
SportsAnalyzer
Banned

SportsAnalyzer has no real reputation yet.

I think the 76ers will make the ECF if they somehow get pass the Pistons. I see them beating the Magic
SportsAnalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:46 PM   #138
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsAnalyzer
I think the 76ers will make the ECF if they somehow get pass the Pistons. I see them beating the Magic

yea they ll have a chance but i dont think they will stop dwight, hedo and lewis...SD wont guard dwight and iggy can only guard one at a time...they wont even get past pistons imo
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:01 PM   #139
SportsAnalyzer
Banned

SportsAnalyzer has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan
yea they ll have a chance but i dont think they will stop dwight, hedo and lewis...SD wont guard dwight and iggy can only guard one at a time...they wont even get past pistons imo

The 76ers New President made this statement earlier this week and I can see why they are so dangerous right now

"We don't expect to win in the playoffs, I just want everyone to play hard and have fun"
SportsAnalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:29 PM   #140
louisvuittondon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

louisvuittondon has an OK reputation so far

A young team can only go so far, although I am a die hard Pistons fan, Philly is just putting their style of play together at the right time. They are continuing to force turnovers, and just get lucky with unforced ones, and are also running the Pistons into the ground.
I'd like to make note though; the Pistons are controlling the tempo yet Philly is still running all they want. I think they may make it past the first round to be eliminated by the Magic, however, this is a sign that shows how good they may be if they can find some role players(stopper, 3 pt.)
louisvuittondon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: