Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-26-2008, 01:18 AM   #1
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool
Default Thank goodness that the Bulls are in the East

Because the West is way too stacked to deal with. Spurs right now along with Lakers. The future with the Lakers, Jazz, Hornets, and Blazers. And I'm not even talking about end-of-the-line-but-still-playoff-teams in the Suns and Mavs. It's amazing.

Celtics are strong now and the Pistons are consistent, but no team in the East looks like a dominant future squad like the Lakers/Jazz do. I'm not positive about the Bulls at all right now but it could always be worse. That's why a patient rebuild is not the way to go. In the East they at least have a shot at being lucky one of these years. You don't even get that in the West.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:31 AM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Thank goodness that the Bulls are in the East

The west is nuts and I too am glad that the Bulls are in the east but it still sucks that they're in such a crappy conference and still couldn't even make the playoffs this season.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:15 PM   #3
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Ring#7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Because the West is way too stacked to deal with. Spurs right now along with Lakers. The future with the Lakers, Jazz, Hornets, and Blazers. And I'm not even talking about end-of-the-line-but-still-playoff-teams in the Suns and Mavs. It's amazing.

Celtics are strong now and the Pistons are consistent, but no team in the East looks like a dominant future squad like the Lakers/Jazz do. I'm not positive about the Bulls at all right now but it could always be worse. That's why a patient rebuild is not the way to go. In the East they at least have a shot at being lucky one of these years. You don't even get that in the West.

Even teams that arent in the playoffs in the west is tough and will only get tougher. If they was in the east, they would be playoff teams. Warriors, Blazers, Kings, Clippers its crazy. The east has to improve. Half the reason the teams are so strong in the west, is because they easily run over teams in the east.
Ring#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:42 PM   #4
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

It will balance out in a couple of seasons when Phoenix loses Steve Nash and Shaq, the Spurs have to rebuild, the Mavericks need to rebuild and teams in the east like the Cavs (if they can get some players around LeBron), Hawks, Sixers, Magic, Nets, Wizards and Heat and hopefully the Bulls will all be very good teams capable of competing with any team out west.

The teams out west that are going to be good and get better are the Lakers, Jazz, Rockets, Blazers and Hornets. The Nuggets can't compete as is and neither can the Warriors. I'm not including Dallas, San Antonio or Phoenix only because this season and next season will probably be the last chances that their current rosters have to really compete.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: