Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-01-2008, 04:48 PM   #16
mjbulls23
6 World Championships

mjbulls23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls0704
What has D'Antoni ever won? He had Nash, Stoudemire, and Marion for a couple years and what did he win with that group? If he can't get out of the second round of the playoffs with that group he will definitely get no where near that with the Bulls. D'Antoni's coaching style is fine for the regular season when most of the Western Conference doesn't play defense but when it comes time for the playoffs and teams actually play defense his style makes it look like they shouldn't even be in the playoffs almost.

The Bulls should have never fired Skiles. So called star players getting coaches canned is getting old. Skiles had it with Kidd and now Wallace. Byron Scott had Jason Kidd chase him out of New Jersey too. Get someone in here that will ride these guys and teach them some discipline.

that would be Rick Carlisle, who is pretty much a calmer version of Skiles. He is the best fit for this roster and if Paxson makes a major free agent signing this summer & Carlisle is the head coach we will be back in contention in the near future, possibly even next season
mjbulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:10 PM   #17
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbulls23
that would be Rick Carlisle, who is pretty much a calmer version of Skiles. He is the best fit for this roster and if Paxson makes a major free agent signing this summer & Carlisle is the head coach we will be back in contention in the near future, possibly even next season

The Bulls are still in a good position if Paxson makes the right moves. They have a top 10 draft pick this season and a lot of potential in players like Noah, Gray, Thomas and even Hinrich and Luol Deng have the ability to bounce back and make up for this horrible season. Plus, the great news is that they're in the east and if Paxson gets a good coach, picks someone ready to contribute right away to the Bulls from the draft and trades for/signs that all-star player this team desperately needs I think the Bulls will be right back in it next season.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:28 PM   #18
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

you know... i want to apologize for talkin down about dantoni leavin the suns, even tho i think kerr wants dantoni to stay, i actually wouldn't mind havin him, we're in the east where everythings slowed down, i think if you bring in dantoni he might revitalize tyrus, deng, larry hughs... i now think it can work and wouldn't mind it now come to think about it

also we need to deal hinrich! theres no way it'll work, especially not now after he went through with our whole city gangin up on him, i actually wouldn't mind kyle lowry, or mike conley jr, either one of those pgs will work, but i personally like kyle better

what about elton brand, i would love love love him on the bulls again, him and artest, and lets say corey maggette.

peep this lineup

duhon/curry
hughs/gordon/sefolosha
deng/artest/nocioni
brand/tyrus
gooden/noah/gray

thats without trades, our draft pick, and im just leavin hinrich out of it for now. that could be our lineup if we can sign brand, artest, imagine nocioni, artest, noah, tyrus, duhon, on the floor as one unit, man i can smell the emotional passion in that group!
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:45 PM   #19
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
you know... i want to apologize for talkin down about dantoni leavin the suns, even tho i think kerr wants dantoni to stay, i actually wouldn't mind havin him, we're in the east where everythings slowed down, i think if you bring in dantoni he might revitalize tyrus, deng, larry hughs... i now think it can work and wouldn't mind it now come to think about it

also we need to deal hinrich! theres no way it'll work, especially not now after he went through with our whole city gangin up on him, i actually wouldn't mind kyle lowry, or mike conley jr, either one of those pgs will work, but i personally like kyle better

what about elton brand, i would love love love him on the bulls again, him and artest, and lets say corey maggette.

peep this lineup

duhon/curry
hughs/gordon/sefolosha
deng/artest/nocioni
brand/tyrus
gooden/noah/gray

thats without trades, our draft pick, and im just leavin hinrich out of it for now. that could be our lineup if we can sign brand, artest, imagine nocioni, artest, noah, tyrus, duhon, on the floor as one unit, man i can smell the emotional passion in that group!

If that was the Bulls roster it would really have to look more like...

Duhon/Hughes (though I'd really want to keep Hinrich or draft/sign someone better)
Luol Deng/Sefolosha/Gordon
Ron Artest/Nocioni
Elton Brand/Tyrus Thomas/Gooden
Noah/Gray

But yeah... I'd like to keep Hinrich if possible in that situation and go with Hinrich, Deng, Artest, Elton Brand and Noah as the starting lineup.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:16 PM   #20
mjbulls23
6 World Championships

mjbulls23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
The Bulls are still in a good position if Paxson makes the right moves. They have a top 10 draft pick this season and a lot of potential in players like Noah, Gray, Thomas and even Hinrich and Luol Deng have the ability to bounce back and make up for this horrible season. Plus, the great news is that they're in the east and if Paxson gets a good coach, picks someone ready to contribute right away to the Bulls from the draft and trades for/signs that all-star player this team desperately needs I think the Bulls will be right back in it next season.

Indeed
mjbulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: