Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2006, 06:44 AM   #1
MaverickFan4Life

Default OT: Do you like MILFS?

Im 22 and I love them, for me, a perfect woman is about 35 and very HOTT! :) Yea know at that age they have expierence, and their sex drive is in full throttle.

Heres my personal favorite, 33 year old from Fort-Worth, what I would do to get a piece of that.

Old 08-17-2006, 07:30 AM   #2
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

It's just a freudian representation that you want to **** your own mother.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:42 AM   #3
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

I like a hot mom as much as the next guy... But I got to ask, does anyone else have a hard time thinking of an 17-19 year old girl who got banged up as a "milf"? That's just not the definition of milf in my book, that's just slutty.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:54 AM   #4
MaverickFan4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
I like a hot mom as much as the next guy... But I got to ask, does anyone else have a hard time thinking of an 17-19 year old girl who got banged up as a "milf"? That's just not the definition of milf in my book, that's just slutty.

no you gotta be 30+ to be a MILF in my book
Old 08-17-2006, 08:12 AM   #5
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I'm all about some GILF action.

(Anyone ever heard a girl say, "LOOK AT THAT DILF!")

Also, I just came across this picture and thought I'd share it with you all:

reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:20 AM   #6
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
It's just a freudian representation that you want to **** your own mother.
Possibly, but only if she's old enough to be your mother. If you are in your late 20's, and she's 40, I wouldn't say that that's the case.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:33 AM   #7
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I like hot girls in general and since I have a c-ck, yeah I like milfs.
ALBballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:03 AM   #8
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You have to like them by definition. Otherwise they'd be MIWLFs.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:26 AM   #9
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

Reminds me a news story from last year or so. A mom arrested for giving her teen sons' friends booze and drugs. I think she let them feel her up. When asked she said she wanted ot be the "cool mom".

Man, if you are trying to be a MILF, you are simply not a MILF. Not trying is like rule 3 for MILF.

1. Be a mom.
2. Be hot.
3. Don't know and don't care.
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:36 AM   #10
cyco127
Local High School Star

cyco127 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Possibly, but only if she's old enough to be your mother. If you are in your late 20's, and she's 40, I wouldn't say that that's the case.

Shyt- being in my late 20's- most of the broads I meet have kids... So I guess that makes me a MILF lover.
cyco127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:47 PM   #11
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Im into Latina milfs for some reason im always meetin latinas with kids, and msot of em are in their 19s or early 20s

Last edited by dab0yech0 : 08-17-2006 at 05:55 PM.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:52 PM   #12
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Please edit the above comment because some may find it offensive.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:54 PM   #13
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Im into Latina milfs, since the average latina has a kid at the age of 16, technically at 18 they are already milfs, for some reason im always meetin latinas with kids
just remember to use protection.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:55 PM   #14
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Please edit the above comment because some may find it offensive.

im brown and i dont find it offensive. its more like a fact.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:57 PM   #15
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

I LOVE milfs, something about "mom pants" that just gets me all tingly inside

http://www.ronaldmchummer.com/makesign.php?saveit=1&line1=Fried%20Poop&line2=6pc .%20$2.99&line3=Family%20Bucket%20$9.99&line4=
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: