Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2006, 05:59 PM   #16
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

Yes I like Milfs, and MilfHunter is my idol.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:01 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was down in Orlando last week and i swear that with 90% of the mother/daughter pairs i saw, i would have done the mom before the daughter. Some damn hot moms down there in Florida
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:03 PM   #18
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I was down in Orlando last week and i swear that with 90% of the mother/daughter pairs i saw, i would have done the mom before the daughter. Some damn hot moms down there in Florida

Theres tons of Puerto Rican and Dominican and Cuban milfs down there
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:06 PM   #19
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Helllllls yeah. I might have to retire to Florida at age 25
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:19 PM   #20
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Theres tons of Puerto Rican and Dominican and Cuban milfs down there

Is it illegal to **** an illegal?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:03 PM   #21
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Is it illegal to **** an illegal?

Puerto Rico is already a US territory and their all citizens im not sure about the Dominican Republic or Cuba but your thinking of Mexicans.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:07 PM   #22
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

I went out with a 26 year old when I was 20...and it was awesome, the sex was amazing...I learned so much from her, she was the first girl to put an ice cube in her mouth while giving me a blow job...practically did everything I could think of to her, girls today even my fiance don't want to do certain things with me.

MILF's improve your sex life tremendously....especially if you're a younger cat. It's also funny how when you have sex with an older women, she just talks dirty to you...rarely moans...but when you put it inside a girl your age or younger, she moans like crazy...sometimes in the middle of it, I think about that girl and I giggle at the girl next to me.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:10 PM   #23
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Puerto Rico is already a US territory and their all citizens im not sure about the Dominican Republic or Cuba but your thinking of Mexicans.

I'm just kidding. But, props to Spanish chicks they have nice asses. In my a country there's a saying that goes like this " A girl without an ass, is like having jeans without pockets, where are you supposed to put your hands in" It looses meaning when I translate it, but you can get the gist of what I'm trying to say.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:13 PM   #24
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
But, props to Spanish chicks they have nice asses.

I hope you guys realize that Spanish girls get ugly by their mid 30's...their ass looks saggy at a real young age, that's my experience with them. I absolutely love their accent, their the SWEETEST women in my opinion...they do have a great ass, but their looks don't last...every girl I knew, they seem to lose their nice body.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:19 PM   #25
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Mom
I'd
Like to
Fu(k

The fact that you'd want to do her is included in the definition. So what exactly is the original question asking? If you don't like her, then she's not a MILF to begin with.

Damn me for being technical in a conversation about MILFs.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:27 PM   #26
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
I hope you guys realize that Spanish girls get ugly by their mid 30's...their ass looks saggy at a real young age, that's my experience with them. I absolutely love their accent, their the SWEETEST women in my opinion...they do have a great ass, but their looks don't last...every girl I knew, they seem to lose their nice body.

Maybe, but I've seen some nice looking Spanish chicks at 30. Maybe they keep their body good by working out, but they still look good.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:24 PM   #27
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I'm just kidding. But, props to Spanish chicks they have nice asses. In my a country there's a saying that goes like this " A girl without an ass, is like having jeans without pockets, where are you supposed to put your hands in" It looses meaning when I translate it, but you can get the gist of what I'm trying to say.
you are very wise my friend.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:42 PM   #28
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

For some reason the image I posted earlier don't work and now it's down(?) At any rate, here's the image..

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7...zofyqfsow2.jpg

O_O
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:45 PM   #29
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
For some reason the image I posted earlier don't work and now it's down(?) At any rate, here's the image..

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7...zofyqfsow2.jpg

O_O

Not bad who is that?
Old 08-17-2006, 10:46 PM   #30
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Of course I like milfs.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: