Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2006, 10:51 PM   #31
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
For some reason the image I posted earlier don't work and now it's down(?) At any rate, here's the image..

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7...zofyqfsow2.jpg

O_O

Nice ****, but she's got the Jewish nose thing going on.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:10 PM   #32
cyco127
Local High School Star

cyco127 has an OK reputation so far
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Nice ****, but she's got the Jewish nose thing going on.

Nice cell phone holder...
cyco127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:13 AM   #33
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Quote:
I hope you guys realize that Spanish girls get ugly by their mid 30's...their ass looks saggy at a real young age, that's my experience with them. I absolutely love their accent, their the SWEETEST women in my opinion...they do have a great ass, but their looks don't last...every girl I knew, they seem to lose their nice body.

You beat me to it. It's like for every kid a Mexican chick has, it add 10 years to their appearance. A 23 year old with one kid looks 33, 28 year old with two kids looks 48, etc.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:21 AM   #34
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

MILFs baby.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:56 AM   #35
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
You beat me to it. It's like for every kid a Mexican chick has, it add 10 years to their appearance. A 23 year old with one kid looks 33, 28 year old with two kids looks 48, etc.

Not true, maybe your surrounded by ugly Latinas but here in LA ive met tons of Latina milfs who are hotter than girls without kids
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:14 AM   #36
bruinballer
Decent playground baller

bruinballer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Not true, maybe your surrounded by ugly Latinas but here in LA ive met tons of Latina milfs who are hotter than girls without kids

Word.. here in the valley, i'm surrounded by incredibly beautiful latinas of all ages.. i've posted it here in the forums many a time... latinas are the most beautiful women on earth... be they eighteen, twenty-eight, or thirty-eight..

trust me... or move out here and find out for yourself!
bruinballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:19 AM   #37
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinballer
latinas are the most beautiful women on earth... be they eighteen, twenty-eight, or thirty-eight..

Too true man...i got mine!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:28 AM   #38
bruinballer
Decent playground baller

hey, B-Low, how many latinas are in cleveland?

i'm totally ignorant about latinas outside of hte west coast!
Old 08-18-2006, 01:31 AM   #39
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
latinas are the most beautiful women on earth... be they eighteen, twenty-eight, or thirty-eight..

as long as their legal! although there are tons of latinas who are milfs who arent even legal..
Old 08-18-2006, 01:35 AM   #40
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
hey, B-Low, how many latinas are in cleveland?

i'm totally ignorant about latinas outside of hte west coast!

There's SOME out here, but not many. But this summer i took a trip to Orlando, then a trip to New Mexico and hot DAMN lol...the difference is phenomenal once you get into their natural habitat. It's like going from seeing the sickly animals in a zoo to seeing them free and healthy on the plains of Africa
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:40 AM   #41
bruinballer
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
There's SOME out here, but not many. But this summer i took a trip to Orlando, then a trip to New Mexico and hot DAMN lol...the difference is phenomenal once you get into their natural habitat. It's like going from seeing the sickly animals in a zoo to seeing them free and healthy on the plains of Africa

hot, damn, and i'm ready to safari!!
Old 08-18-2006, 01:41 AM   #42
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

haha b-low...ur funny...but yea...

most of the women that any guy in LA or in the west coast prefers are latinas...
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:49 AM   #43
bruinballer
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
most of the women that any guy in LA or in the west coast prefers are latinas...

yeah.. we are the chosen ones!!!
Old 08-18-2006, 01:53 AM   #44
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns

Im not even playing, Ill take an average lookin latina over the likes of Lindsey Lohan, Pamela Anderson, Scarlet Johnanson however u spell her name
Old 08-18-2006, 02:03 AM   #45
mika
High School Varsity 12th Man

mika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputation

lack of pictures brings this thread down.
mika is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: