Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Round 1, Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 4, Monday 10:30pm ET

Hi Everyone,

VS.

7:30PM PST // 10:30PM EST // 3:30AM UK Time // 4:30AM Flemish Time

Television: TNT Television Nationally and K-CAL TV 9 Los Angeles
Season Record Lakers vs. Nuggets: 3 - 0
Playoff Record Lakers vs. Nuggets: 3 - 0

This is the official playoff gamecast for the Lakers vs. Nuggets.

Discuss.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:33 PM   #2
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Round 1, Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 4, Monday 10:30pm ET

The closeout game is always the hardest game to win in a series.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:35 PM   #3
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

The Nuggets would probably be the only team to be swept in the 1st round after the Suns came out with a convincing win hours ago.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:37 PM   #4
mjbulls23
6 World Championships

mjbulls23 has an OK reputation so far

Lakers for the sweep
mjbulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #5
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:41 PM   #6
TmacsRockets
Banned

TmacsRockets has an OK reputation so far

Nuggets will win and lose game 5 in Los Angles.
TmacsRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:50 PM   #7
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the Nuggets might aswell pack it in and start JR Smith, because they haven't shown **** or done **** this whole series
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #8
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This game will say a lot about the Killer Instinct of the Lakers.
Crush Denver, and Lakers are for real.
Let Denver win one, then Lakers show character weakness.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:12 PM   #9
w00terz
FACT

w00terz is considered somewhat coolw00terz is considered somewhat cool

Lakers by 30 (Kobe with 10 points, Vujacic with a new playoff career high).
w00terz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:27 PM   #10
kidachi

4-0

bye bye for the thuggets
Old 04-27-2008, 11:37 PM   #11
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i don't think this will be as easy as some are saying AI, Melo, Camby and martin...heck those guys have to have some pride, I can't imagine them coming out as flat as they did in the last game... i can see either team winning this game in a close one....

or the nuggets could just give up and roll over but i doubt that
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:11 AM   #12
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
i don't think this will be as easy as some are saying AI, Melo, Camby and martin...heck those guys have to have some pride, I can't imagine them coming out as flat as they did in the last game... i can see either team winning this game in a close one....

or the nuggets could just give up and roll over but i doubt that

I don't know gts, this Nuggets teams seems like they might want to go on and get their vacations started.

Either way I hope the Lakers come out with the sole purpose of ending this series and nothing less!!

I'll have my fingers crossed..
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:15 AM   #13
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
I don't know gts, this Nuggets teams seems like they might want to go on and get their vacations started.

Either way I hope the Lakers come out with the sole purpose of ending this series and nothing less!!

I'll have my fingers crossed..
they very well could, but you'd think they have some fight in em, a guy like AI doesn't strike me as the pack it up and go home type of player... we'll see i guess, as the saying goes "that's why the play the games"
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:01 AM   #14
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

What if the Nuggets managed to win this one? Would this indicate that the Lakers don't really have the ability to contend for NBA title?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:04 AM   #15
No.45
Triangle Defense

No.45 has an OK reputation so far

I hope this game will actually be CLOSE, no matter the outcome.
No.45 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: