Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-29-2008, 12:37 AM   #181
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Lakers @ Nuggets, Game 4, Monday 10:30pm ET

The Lakers look really sloppy, not running the offense and their defense is lazy... spells all the signs of a loss to me. They have to wake up and wake up soon.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:37 AM   #182
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Luke totally flopped
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:37 AM   #183
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

I am puzzled as to WHY Kobe can not drive against Kenyon Martin?
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:38 AM   #184
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

Luke seems to have his swag back.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:38 AM   #185
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

walton, our savior
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:38 AM   #186
Crash
Its Showtime

Crash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this board

Where's Lamar? Did I miss something i stepped away for a few...
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:39 AM   #187
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
The Lakers look really sloppy, not running the offense and their defense is lazy... spells all the signs of a loss to me. They have to wake up and wake up soon.

They're missing odom badly in the middle. too many second chance opportunities and easy buckets.

I have a feeling phil is going to set kobe for the beginning of the fourth.
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:40 AM   #188
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash

He got into foul trouble with 4 fouls.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:40 AM   #189
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Foul trouble. He has 4.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:40 AM   #190
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
foul trouble
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:41 AM   #191
Denali
Banned

Denali has decent reputation

lakers spurs is gonna be GOAT series
Denali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:41 AM   #192
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

He's got 4 fouls I think. (oops it's 4)

The Lakers better come out in the 4th and at least TRY to put these guys away. Kobe needs to get it together and stop getting ripped.

COME ON LAKERS!!!
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:42 AM   #193
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

a lot of bad shots and sloppy ball handling that qtr from the lakers. nuggets showing some resiliency
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:42 AM   #194
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i would just like to say that the foul they called on nene where pau hooked him and the ref was watching from 5 feet away is one of the worst calls i have ever seen.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:42 AM   #195
Istealfrombums
Common Sense

Istealfrombums has an OK reputation so far

Luke is the MVP of this series . He's been absolutely ridiculous compared to his regular season performances.
Istealfrombums is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: